Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Hiss (You roll 2 dice vs their bravery to apply it)
Shocks the target, causing them to lose 2 dice on rolls for the next two rounds.

Call to Action
An ability that gives all allies +1 die to their ability rolls for the next round

2 Likes

hiss is ranged

1 Like

oh sick. pretty cool

1 Like

meeting grounds, lunch (once you have a baker), gather resources, daily scenarios, and mail

then adventuring

its supposed to be a low commitment daily thing

1 Like

sorry I’m autistic that’s illegal :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

7 Likes

as we all know people with autism completely lack empatyh and have no idea how to act in any social situation!i learned this from the good doctor (/s)

8 Likes

i am a sturgeon

7 Likes

im scared of people with autism i bet they can just sit there chilling out in one moment and in the next pull up a knife and butcher a person next to them and then look at me smiling with their eyes completely cold and blood splattered all over their face and start giving me a speech justifying their actions and explaining themselves and their thought process and why it makes sense and talking about how interesting that sensation feels for them while my skin is pale and im sweating and im afraid for my life

5 Likes

This, but instead of the speech, they stare at the blood pouring out of you and go, “Hm, judging by the viscosity and residue, I believe this is O+.”

2 Likes

this happened to me once actually

6 Likes

nah im fine

the cats need to make friends naturally

3 Likes

update: bought the game
holy shit

2 Likes

i completely forgot what choices i made. can’t wait to get the exact same ending. tommorow beacuse im sleeping

1 Like

one of my cats has failed literally every single climbing roll she’s ever made

i need to update her backstory now this is hilarious

2 Likes

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

2 Likes

Is she a good swimmer

this game will definitely cause self-introspection.

too bad theres no guilds or anything

would be funny to have a fol guild

3 Likes

she’s ok

her stats are literally just 10-15 in everything

so basically every skill check is 3-4 normal dice

also psa your cats lose their exp if they faint