1 Like

can we change the stats though?

No

this is the problem

How are your stats bad for it!!

luck needs to be 24

Oh only one area

Pretty neat game but this is like still in alpha / beta hahah

Well, depending on what you want to get out of it. If u just want cute gay cats its a finished game for u

But yeah probably not for me, i was expecting multiple levels and such, bosses etc

1 Like

The cats are gay?

2 Likes

reset time

1 Like

Yah the majority of the gameplay is customisation right now. For a while I was really into trying to breed interesting cats, like certain colours/patterns are more valuable than others and you can test your cats’ genetics and figure out how to create the Perfect Cat

1 Like

It just got out of beta and it’s a solo dev so gonna be slow

1 Like

he gave me 1 piece of clay >:(

1 Like

I got a Jumping Fish

2 Likes

It’s windy today!

2 Likes

I got a Light Ammonite Fossil

2 Likes

cat chat

2 Likes

When I saw it I was also like “oh so north and south are male and female lol” but the more I think about it the more it’s clearly based on the actual winds in the northern hemisphere, cause like north is, like, literally cold and cold in personality (and therefore blue), south is literally warm and warm in personality (and therefore red), & then trade is winds going both ways (so a mix of cold and warm) and null is no winds (so neutral)

3 Likes

Screenshot_20240806_010608
i find it funny you have to approve friendships like imagine being no i don’t approve of your friendship grrrr

3 Likes

hi piss

1 Like

What does this do

1 Like