1 Like

the game isnt for me so im giving you my whole inventory

1 Like

whats up

ty!

1 Like

very appreciated

1 Like

I think it’s a fun worldbuilding way to do things and makes the breeding system more interesting. In actual cats the orange/black gene has incomplete dominance and is X-linked, so females (XX chromosomes usually) can be BB (both genes black, fully black), OO (fully orange), or OB (spotted orange and black), while males, who usually only have one X chromosome, can only be B or O, and aren’t tortoiseshell unless they’re XXY or chimeras or such. The wind system does that but different, so north/south cats only express their first/second gene respectively while trades express both. So trade winds are the closest to female cats in terms of coat patterning, while north/south work like males. And nulls are the third gender: full whitespotting

In terms of, like, other gameplay stuff, the null gene is recessive, so cats can be NS, SS, NN, SO, NO, OO, and so while trade cats are more flexible in breeding, they can’t carry the null gene and thus can’t produce you valuable nulls. And the fact that null cats are infertile helps keep them more rare and valuable, cause you can’t just produce an infinite factory of guaranteed null babies once you have two homozygous cats.

And trades can’t be the aesthetic solid one-colour coat patterning either, but you can make cool tortoiseshell/watercolour coats. It’s nice. I’m glad they went with this instead of a normal sex system it makes the game unique

1 Like

'm bored
can you tell us about your future plans please

1 Like

imminent plans is finish sending bionic everything i have (i wouldnt have bothered if he didnt gift me those 50 bolt and 50 bandages. kindness repays 10 fold … he is about to get 5 cats and a lot of stuff)

let me finish this first

1 Like

I’m actually not autistic if you consult my clinical diagnoses btw just wanted to make that clear, I’m not

1 Like

hiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Oooh Bionic you have a solid. The solid gene is recessive so they’re more valuable

2 Likes

bionic about to get banned for alting or whatever

2 Likes

lmao i hope not. would be shitty on the dev. we do have different ips

1 Like

I know the creator of the site I’ll ATE them for you

2 Likes

we do have actual proof in this thread me and him are different ppl if it comes down to it, u can throw in a shoulder

1 Like

Raven and Hasten of yours, Bionic, carry the solid genes, so they can produce solid kittens

1 Like

ooo

1 Like