Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I have told everybody many times the instance where I convinced myself in mafia I was hallucinating my own villager rolecard every time I wasn’t looking directly at it

i do this too except i dont have hallucinations im just perpetually anxious about messing up. which is probably called ocd. one of my biggest fears is leaving my door unlocked and ive walked back countless times just to make sure it was locked, ive never left it unlocked but the paranoia can be a lot. so i now have a ritual that after i lock any door i pull it 5-10 times to make sure

2 Likes

there can be rituals like that without ocd, I think it’s more than just stuff like that although it’s possible I don’t know the full scope of your stuff

2 Likes

Wonder if it’s a fatigue thing. They’re usually the kind of sleep deprivationy ones. Half dreams. Probably a thing that can happen

During the first half of the day when music is stuck in my head it sounds like I’m thinking about music. And the second half of the day I can hear it like it’s real. It’s like a very reliable way to tell how tired I am. Good for knowing

Omg it’s real

My mother is scheimpoeix or however you say it so whenever you see me start to hallucinate in the far future that’s another thing I can add to the list of why I don’t like my mother

3 Likes

Well I’ve lived enough to also see that

But if you’re Hannibal, then you aren’t hallucinating a villager rolecard :thinking: .

1 Like

schizophrenic

Yeah that’s not going into my memory banks

its not really hard to spell

1 Like

I’m convinced the longer the name of the mental illness, the harder it is to treat

Gosh but how many things afflict this girl!

1 Like

there’s a difference between being hard to spell and me not wanting to learn how to spell that word

1 Like

panphobia isnt very long

Tutuu living like he’s in south america

1 Like

I think it’s not that rare to have experiences like mine. I think I just notice more cause I think about myself a lot and I’m not unwilling to admit to Weird Scary Things

2 Likes

youd need more info than that for a diagnosis but that does sound like ocd off of that info alone

2 Likes

In this case at least re: hallucinations. Other stuff with me less common probably. But that one is not particularly severe