Hey, how are you

1 Like

oh not too well. due to Current Events

2 Likes

They added it/its to the catgame user pronoun select. My influence

6 Likes

nya/nyan when

1 Like

I am sorry to hear, icy! What happened? Iff you want to state.

1 Like

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

you are overwhelmingly sweet

1 Like

Last night at 4AM I hallucinated a weird bug on my ceiling, asked my dad (who was in the living room watching videos) to help me get rid of it (as I am unable to access the ceiling), noticed it was no longer there, and then pondered the fact that its features were indistinct and it was much larger relative to the other objects on my ceiling than any but the largest bugs should have been, and thus realised it was never there at all. Sad! Well theres other. Not sure what theres other of

To be clear it was like a couple inches big. Not impossibly large. Just much larger than any other Weird Bug usually seen on the ceiling. Which is why I immediately left the room, because that’s strange and scary and such.

hi marshissa

2 Likes

yoooo we’re bug buddies i get that too

I have the instincts in ym mind where if I am NOT the least afraid of bugs in my vicinity then I’m reasonably wary of bugs, like if somebody else will do it then I don’t wanna. But if I’m alone or if the other people around me are afraid of bugs also, then I’m not afraid of them at all. Once in a high school English class everybody was terrified of this one bug and leaning away from it so I walked up, stepped on it, threw it out. No hesitation

2 Likes

they call me doctor worm
good morning how are you i’m doctor worm
i’m interested in things

4 Likes

i’m interested in things is one of the funniest fucking lines in any song it takes me out every time

1 Like

hellooooo lilith

1 Like

yeah im kinda the same. boyfriend is unreasonably scared of bugs so i have to wear the pants and deal with it. otherwise i typically let somebody else do it

2 Likes

what is popping

1 Like

It’s the effect of seeing somebody else VERY afraid and going well you’re being silly, it’s not that scary at all actually. It’s like when somebody has a really exaggerated bad take on the internet and you disagree with them so hard it pushes you further away from their position

1 Like

people who say spiders arent scary clearly havent come into contact with The Crawler and had to give up their first love for their life

1 Like