Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

FURTHER INFORMATION REQUIRED

Huh

i have talked about this in depth around you SEVERAL times i love kiss me kill me so much

1 Like

Gourding Ramsey??!

1 Like

its okay we’ve all suffered fromc omprehending the cogitohazard that is the names of the alvinn! and the chipmunks movies

3 Likes

…remind me

:sob:

1 Like

alvinn! and the chipmunks 3: chipwrecked is the worst film I’ve ever seen in cinemas by the way and it has some stiff fuckign competition

3 Likes

important context: I had not watched either of the previous films before watching Alvinn! And the Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked. i was basically being dragged along with a family friend’s kids to see it because, you know, childhood

2 Likes

Yea

anyway with this context finding out that the previous film in the series was called The Squeakuel nearly ruined me

5 Likes

I remember parts of this film.
Would not say it was the worst thing I’ve seen in cinemas because it’s hard to disappoint low expectations, but it comes pretty dang close.

1 Like

there are many films i have only evver seen in insane contexts. for example, i have watched the middle 45 minutes of “Space Chimps 2” staring Andy Samberg. I have not seen the start or the end of Space Chimps 2 nor the beginning, nor space chimps 1

3 Likes

i have watched the entirety of James Cameron 1’s Avatar 1 but only in a Curry’s / PC World at no volume with subtitles on fifteen screens at once while my parents were shopping for tv screens. the Optimal experience

1 Like

I have seen the first half of some Tron movie about 5 times and never the 2nd

i have seen the entirety of Scooby Doo: Legend of the Phantosaur, but i have only seen the first half in spanish and the second half in english

2 Likes

I just dropped my mint chocolates all over the floor :(

2 Likes

i do not speak a word of spanish

3 Likes

ELEVEN DOLLARS. For htem

2 Likes

goated movie

1 Like