Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Checks out

We had orientation over the summer instead of right before classes

3 Likes

I get many free swags, I am excited

2 Likes

Planning to continue soccer?

If memory serves you had mentioned not planning on it but things can change and sports are p good extracurriculars

2 Likes

Maybe a club team if not varsity?

Quick question: what’re the Purdue campuses? One of my friends is going to be studying at the Indianapolis campus, and I’m not sure what the difference is between that and the West Lafayette one.

1 Like

mmmmmm no

Maybe intramural if I feel like breaking ankles

2 Likes

I live in the gym now weight lifting is my life

2 Likes

West Lafayette is like the Big Main campus

I think they just opened the Indy one this year

1 Like

All the same school and all give the same degree though

1 Like

Did it all for you to say
You never wanted me that way

1 Like

in that case definitely be sure to check out a bunch of the engineering project teams

and deffo be willing to consider ones you wouldn’t normally think you’d be interested in

like Solar Car for me has very low draw from the “build a solar-powered race car” angle, but from the “be a part of a team doing world-class work at breakneck pace” angle it was clearly the best choice for me

so yeah deffo show up to a few meetings for things that seem interesting (and relevant to your career aspirations) but try not to dismiss something because the project itself doesn’t call directly to you - the actual experience of being on the team from day to day matters way more than the end product tbqh

3 Likes

I definitely will

im a big squats and deadlift fan

if our paths ever cross again I shall need to teach you to erg

3 Likes

(I have to to get a job tbh)

1 Like

oh boy

2 Likes

rowing is p hype ngl

2 Likes

still wish michigan had a mens lightweight team

alas

it all worked out well with solar car lol

1 Like

Why is my 17 coworker going for kids

2 Likes

no thanks

that sounds very similar to running in the “I want to die while doing it” aspect

…context?

also litten wtf

4 Likes