Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

[Unravel starts playing.]

1 Like

Unravel? As in the opening song from Tokyo Ghoul :re?

1 Like

see i know other things

1 Like

they just happen to be trash

1 Like

It’s actually the opening song for Tokyu Ghoul’s first season, but I’m imagining the version used as an insert song during Tokyo Ghoul root A.
Close enough.

1 Like

so sorry i was thinking of asphyxia because that song actually is kind of good

3 Likes

fake tokyo ghoul fan everyone point and laugh

2 Likes

Cö shu Nie is one of my favorite J-Pop bands, and I’m annoyed there hasn’t been a good prompt in Music League to use them on yet.

1 Like

my issue is ive listened to so much good music it leaves my head. like even just radiohead thats so much music

1 Like

I feel like you could play a random song from my Library, and there’s a 90% chance that I could recognize it from the first seven or so seconds.

go go go

1 Like

like if you play the song im Oh of course but ill never think of it

1 Like

Polar chest strap is likely to be way more accurate and probably worth the price

But I would start doing just the watch and if you feel like heart rate is working for you (if you hate the workouts it ends up putting you in then why bother) you can snag a more accurate chest strap or some such

2 Likes

've been watching old tf2 comp matches

the number one team is “froyotech”, and i just figured out there’s a team named “froyo black” who go by “broyo” and spell their icon upside down

they keep competing in grand finals against each-other so its like watching the heros face against their evil clones from a mirror dimension

2 Likes

LMAO

'm not kidding (its a gameplay review from the main caller)

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

how many bugs are in the swarm?

1 Like