Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i did not expect to see comp tf2 mentioned in cookie thread today

god i miss tf2. i havent played it in over a decade. i could launch it rn. but it feels wrong.

theres classic tf2 servers like theres really no reason for me to refuse to play it but i kinda just do

2 Likes

yea

were u alive a decade ago

yes! i was seven

ok ngl i was being a boomer ironically but fuck now i actually feel old

2 Likes

katzeee

i cant tell if you’re excited, drunk, or i did something wrong

1 Like

do you wanna play tf2 with me

1 Like

1 Like

if you dont wanna you can just say no
but otherwise id like to

1 Like

oh that was my way of saying no

even though it marginally saddens me

1 Like

okay!!

I thought it was really good, but it may resonate with you more than it did for me given that I didn’t grow up in a heavily religious family.

1 Like

i need to get up to turn off my computer but its sooo far

MEOWWWW

This poll is so funny. People keep citing, like, songs from the 40s. They’re all dumb and wrong! Happy Birthday is from 1893. Some people get clever and say “oh I know some hymns that are from the 18th century”. If you were at any point Catholic you can smash that “earlier than the 6th century” button because Gloria in excelsis Deo is from the 4th century. Nobody knows how old their oldest song is

1 Like

TBF I should’ve hit “earlier than the 6th century” rather than “idk” but I was like oh IDK exactly how old it was but it’s definitely pre-6th century

is silence a song?

1 Like

You could definitely argue it was a song as of 1952 when 4’33" was Composed, dunno if you could argue it was ever ocnsidered a “song” before that

1 Like

if youre not gonna technicality it whats the oldest song you know

i think the oldest song i know with words is a christian poemish thing