cat’s end is tilting me with the recaptcha v2 every time to login :sob:

1 Like

:intense anger:

1 Like

The rest of my team are completely useless

1 Like

@Bionic just rolled worse than you!!

3 Likes

Sasha malding she can’t sit next to Anne at the dinner party. I see you girl. I know what you are.

3 Likes

wha
who

2 Likes

Amphibia fanon ship and I’m reading too much into things for fun.

3 Likes

ohh is it good? do you think i’d like it

2 Likes

When I first heard the word “malding” it was from a couple of friends who were CONSTANTLY making up words and portmanteauing them and such and “mad balding” is exactly the kind of thing they’d make up so I just assumed it was another one of their things and was so jarred when I heard other people say it

3 Likes

I still say Oh Boyp even though nobody else says it. It’s evocative. And I pretend to use the emote :crogge: even when I can’t

(Clown frogge [:frogge:])

im so so so so excited for the new season in penny dreadful. its rotation season. i cooked up a ton of decks. here’s one:

Summary

the center cards are:

Summary

and

im spamming a lot of artifact creatures and cheating out more, dumping my hand asap

the all-star stun cards are:

Summary

and

im not running any reactive spells in the main deck, the idea is that you proactively dump your hand and hopefully your opponent cant even cast their cards or play the game. and then i bring in reactive cards in the SB. this type of gameplay might be a pretty good idea in bo3. i also feel good about it because there are multiple combo decks available post rotation. im expecting it to be a combo meta. i also have to watch out because there are also a ton of cards that can gut me post-sb. im weak to both creature board wipes and artifact board wipes. also all my cards synergize when they’re together, if a few get picked off by spot removal the engine as a whole gets weaker. so its do or die

It’s okay. Maybe half a tier or full tier below Owl House/Gravity Falls. I put it on to sort of veg out and not think, and it’s good for that.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anybody explain what the actual appeal of the Owl House is

4 Likes

That’s not to say I think there’snone I just realised I don’t know

1 Like

i still need to watch owl house

so many things to do and so little time
:eek:

1 Like

the art style looks good

1 Like

Both Owl House and Gravity Falls have good continuity, and mysteries that develop as they go along with good characters. Amphibia is a very similar vibe in that way, but I think it executes on it a bit less well.

I think it’s a love it or hate it thing
I watched the first few episodes and didn’t like it

1 Like