Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I forget why I watched Gravity Falls. I did it in like one day. Just watched the whole thing. Had nothing better to do. It was fine. There was nothing wrong with it

2 Likes

wait gravity falls has only 2 seasons?

I’ve probably watched it all just from randomly seeing it on the tv, lol.

1 Like

me personally im a sasharcy shipper but i get u

1 Like

and the similarities make sense given the creators of both The Owl House and Amphibia worked on Gravity Falls, and Alex Hirsch (creator of Gravity Falls) was heavily involved in TOH

2 Likes

Amphibia is def worse than owl house or gravity falls but i still like it a lot and think it has amazing characters

1 Like

poor wittle sasharcy

5 Likes

the first two episodes of owl house are a little weak (like most tv shows) but if u didnt like the third one u prob just wont like the show

1 Like

TOH’s later fight scenes have shockingly good animation. And it’s textually gay which makes it the GOAT

3 Likes

True…

Also SO BASED

the fuck

3 Likes

every character in the show is a big nerd and I am also a big nerd

2 Likes

Real

1 Like

I watched Gravity Falls because people said it was a good mystery. It was a fine mystery. I don’t think I’ve actually seen a lot of people advertise the Owl House by saying it was a good mystery

3 Likes

very real

1 Like

Uh. Different approach to mystery. The Owl House has a lot of stuff going on in the background that builds and actually has a payoff. Its biggest strengths are in its characters.

2 Likes

is rateyourmusic down for anyone else
all the down detectors ive tried are being annoying

1 Like

are they down too

2 Likes

(my ip got blocked so i can’t help sorry)

2 Likes

I’ve never seen someone this obssed over sometjint

2 Likes