Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

College applications are going well (my school somehow messed up the unofficial transcript tool. I think I need an official one anyways)

1 Like

Screenshot_20240807_213011

6 Likes

True…

1 Like

you will definitely need an official transcript for wherever you end up actually going, for applications it depends on the school (some schools accept self-reported grades – obviously if you lie about your grades they will obviously find out when you send in your official transcript and generally rescind your acceptance)

1 Like

Yeah
I can’t find out my gpa cuz of this tho so :skull:

Unrelated but
Fun fact! You could technically run virtuous as just a normal mafia list and it would be mostly the same
I am proud of this for some reason

does your unofficial transcript list your grades correctly? if “accurately saying what grades you have” isn’t the issue, you can look up a GPA calculator and calculate your unweighted GPA that way (your official weighted GPA will depend on how your school weights things, but many colleges will recalculate grade weighting according to their own formulas, since otherwise it could lead to huge discrepancies just because of school policies)

1 Like

Normal mafia list as in
“Normal ratios, no arbiter or visionary, Heroine gets cta”

No it literally just has no data

I’m assuming this happened because the site servers got borked since it still has a list of classes elsewhere

It’s just that the transcript generates with 0 data

joycat

1 Like

Indeed

if you remember your grades you can also calculate your GPA that way

1 Like

I don’t lmao

Lol. Lmao.

3 Likes

This is completely on accident but ssshh

this is BY FAR my favorite episode of amphibia btw it goes so hard

3 Likes