Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

his dad’s the ceo of some major company. so he just has money to do this

2 Likes

sorry he’s not a ceo. he’s just a theatre writer and composer who was behind this small time musical called grease

5 Likes

i finished painting a bunch of models today that i have been putting off for two weeks. pictures unrelated, they’re the fun thing i got to do after finishing my homework

7 Likes

i took my adhd meds today so i’m extremely powerful

3 Likes

Real

a guy streaming with over 100k viewers

2 Likes

shouldnt the thumbnail mr beast also have an eyepatch on his eye thats not near the scratch and a hook for a hand for good measure

3 Likes

or like an assault rifle hung on his back

3 Likes

mental health stuff

1 Like

:popcorncat:

1 Like

The best part is that he’s never actually played Danganronpa.
This is a blessing for him.

1 Like

oh yeah the mr breast video is happening huh

ive been too distractednow im gonna be marginally late to the cancel party :(

2 Likes

I think I like the series finale more in the context of the show, but as a standalone episode, True Colors wins by a landslide.

1 Like

When I was in middle school people watched James Charleslose subscribers in the gym class locker room

2 Likes
s3 amphibia discussion

tbh the series finale is fine but i really dont like s3 as a whole for amphibia. the latter half is good but the beginnning is. So different and episodic and feels like 12 steps back from what they were doing

1 Like

@Marshal

5 Likes
Season 3 Discussion

I actually found the first half to be far, far more compelling than the second half. It feels like it’s actually pushing the characters forward rather than stalling in the way P2 seems to. I also don’t like how all the coalition building in the second half just amounts to a small distraction.
My only critique with P1 is that I was hoping for an episode where Anne has to confront Sasha and Marcy’s parents because relegating a lot of her darker thoughts to the Journal is kinda disappointing.

I had this typed out a half hour ago before getting distracted.

May is the Baba Yaga.

@orangeandblack5
Thanks for the HR zone stuff

Did Zone 3 focused elliptical exercise for 60 minutes
Burnt a lot while not exhausting myself

3 Likes