Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

no he got killed by zep

that was kind of an emergency situation i think

:b:ail :b:irthday!

listen you either get the crazy god complex guy who puts you in one of the most fucked up devices known to man or the serial killer who welds your escape door shut

1 Like

doing your job and getting stabbed by mr. fair play doesnt seem very fair

1 Like

oh yeah no i forgot that did happen but like i dont really blame him for that lol

1 Like

breaking news: arctic condones stabbing people

i am unsurprised

2 Likes

this is the guy who invents macgyver contraptions so that he can torment street junkies he might be a little mad since 99% of his traps only see use once outside of the really primitive ones and the RBT

2 Likes
Summary

ok “i dont blame him” was the wrong way of putting it but he’s obviously going to kill someone if the alternative is getting caught and not being able to continue the games

which proves the hypocrisy! but it would be out of character for him to just be like ight i guess i’m got
well it was kind of out of character for him to nearly be caught in the first place but

2 Likes

i’m making fun of you i know you dont

2 Likes

very obsessed with the reverse bear trap specifically it’s quite iconic and also extremely fucked up

who came up with this thing

2 Likes

8 Likes

remember when magnus ran a rp that said “beware of bear traps” and then a bear appeared out of an elevator

3 Likes

beware of bear traps guys

it was the mirror of the elevator

it’s a trap containing a bear
therefore bear trap is not misleading

3 Likes

the only people ive ever seen more obsessed with killing me is when i play fm against silviu

if i told you to beware of snake traps then you would be paranoid of pitfalls filled with snakes only to be shot in the legs by a jury rigged .22 so i really think that’s on you for not thinking outside of the box

1 Like

being a bitch?

3 Likes

alabaster dawn just had its name announced after several years of work!!

well like seven hours ago but i wasnt paying attention

im excited

1 Like