Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

you found my twitter

2 Likes

Not dead yet

Now I’m ready to go get back to doing much less safe things like riding in a car

6 Likes

i literally cant open this bottle cap

How much have you eaten and slept today

Always felt it a particular cruelty that after walking home from the pharmacy I couldn’t open any of the child safety lids on the pill bottles

1 Like

people say kobe is top 10 all time but even orangeandblack5 can do something he didnt

I don’t think I’ve seen that one yet

Last time I saw all the Saw movies it only went through 7

i ate and slept for 10 hours!!

1 Like

it says to twist it but it is not moving
ive tried literally everything

finally

Would recommend 1 for sure btw

2-3 are also p good, and 4-5 are watchable

6 and 7 kinda complete the transition from Se7en-like thriller into “how much blood can we put on screen?” that the series had been undergoing and they both basically fail at being good movies for it (but they are at least not a bad time)

Never ended up seeing anything newer

it cheered smile

1 Like

i had to go and get a cloth, not a towel, then put my thumb and index and middle finger in such a weird position and then pull the other way with my left hand

1 Like

jigsaw is just his title it’s still saw

1 Like

i’m like 99% sure that the example i provided is even the very first trap of the first movie

1 Like

i think you’re technically wrong because the first “trap” is the bathroom and even chronologically (in the movie) i dont think amanda - also why are we spoiling shit from a 20 year old movie? happens before every other trap but not as sure on that

omg lol u guys are spoilering saw ONE???

dumbledore from harry potter dies

1 Like

banned

2 Likes

Stands up bravely. Ive never seen a saw movie

1 Like