Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I did hang out with the Mills a lot. If I hda a second Blaseball team it’d be them. I got a Hero of the Mills medal because I discovered I could ping @everyone in their server and chose not to do it and instead reported it

1 Like

He doesn’t exist

This was my medal. Hero of the Mills

2 Likes

no

why

2 Likes

Yes tutu why aren’t you real, why is this reality so cruel to you, why?

2 Likes

Tutuu is a simple figment of my imagination, sorry tutuu, you’re not real

3 Likes

Fortress of Lies

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’d be sobbing too

1 Like

Somebody bring to me all the old lobbies, all the old tycoons, all the old oldest of the old. Actual joyful minigames

1 Like

Everything is just designed to prey on childrens’ wallets right now. I’m not even sure how they are finding these boring bum games fun

1 Like

its primed to prey on 20-30 something adults with kids

epbluf8zepgd1
infinite money generator

1 Like

I think it’s primed to prey on any adults with kids

so an 83 year old with two 50 year old twins is the prime target?

Sometimes I just log in with my BFF on roblox and tell her yeah sure pick whatever (because I only log on roblox to play only 1 single game) and end up being a cursed mess but it’s fun regardless because friends talking

If said people are preying on the grandpa’s pension to fund their jojo muscle grind game (no clickbait) then yes

I’m looking at cars
The last car I had is a ford escape
I’ve talked about this before but I have lazy eye which means I constantly switch which eye I’m looking through, pretty much like every couple seconds

When I did that in my ford escape it didn’t really matter because there was another room to where my eyes was always switching to on the road

The non big cars my eye is switching to the rear view window

mirror