Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Meowwwww

Should I make an omelette my dad sent me recipe

3 Likes

My heart is feeling something actually but maybe that’s cuz I was running

If you give a cat a cookie

its more likely loladhd response to caffeine being weird rather than low blood pressure as a result of monster i think
it generally would spike it im pretty sure not cause a dip?

1 Like

this will lower yoir affinity with me

• 3 eggs
• 1/4 cup milk
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon avocado oil
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
• 2 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 5 cherry tomatoes, diced
Instructions:
1 Prepare the Pan: Spray avocado oil into a large pan. Add the butter and heat on low until melted.
2 Mix the Eggs: In a medium-sized bowl, crack the eggs and add the milk. Mix until uniform, being careful not to overmix.
3 Cook the Eggs: Pour the egg mixture into the heated pan after the butter has melted.
4 Add Ingredients: Sprinkle the crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped basil leaves over the egg
5. Cook the Omelette: Increase the heat to medium. Move the pan around the gas flame to ensure even cooking and prevent burning.
6. Finish Cooking: Once the egg mixture is firm , turnoff the heat. Slide the omelette onto a plate, and as it is halfway out of the pan, use the pan to fold the omelette over itself.

1 Like

it wont i love you but i will shake my head disapprovingly before forgiving you and hugging you and then getting sad over being mean

My dad is making stir fry for dinner but maybe I’ll have an omelette and save my portion for later….

Meow meow meow meow meow

3 Likes

there are foods that increase and decrease affinity with me i would like people to start sending me what theyre having for meals so i can rate you accordingly

most fish is a no go. trout however? good option. i still wouldn’t eat it but it’s funny

frozen meals

thats rather vague

frozen meals from Walmart or Kroger

required viewing for class on lilith please take notes there will be a quiz

1 Like

we have neither here

it is, in fact, omlet time

1 Like

Today’s fish is trout a la creme. Enjoy your meal.