Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I can’t believe may would say this, please vote may
VOTE: May

1 Like

hating red sox players is morally correct

1 Like

i disagree, i dont think people would be double checking every quoted post in a f3. in a f3 there would be more wallposts with tons of quoted posts, and you likely wont be checking every single one. youd have to probably ALSO be isoing the same person and then notice the differneces

1 Like

Yeah but the person you’re talking about is reading the quotewalls you’re posting too

2 Likes

This is idiot plot stuff, this is “everybody involved has to have a bad memory to get away with this”

1 Like

Cause if you get caught even once you’re 100% fucked

those memories can be easily swayed with an edited post though. like someone could make a scummy post and you could slightly edit it to make it look even worse, and theyd probably not notice unless they looked at them themself
which like yeah they probably will do that, but I also think there are many times where they dont as well

1 Like

THE PERSON WHO MADE THE POST

1 Like

I think it’d work on me and I don’t have a bad memory :joy_cat:

if there are 1000s of posts in a game i defintley won’t remember some as well as others

1 Like

You’re acting like the person who made the post doesn’t exist and will never see this! If even one quote pings as off and that person goes back and hcecks to verify they never said it, you are FUCKED

1 Like

you could also like, edit a dead persons post though. like whats stopping u from doing that

1 Like

What does that get you

1 Like

the dead person cant come back and be like “that aint me”

2 Likes

they can! once!

2 Likes

You can fake a legacy, I guess? But any time anybody quotes a legacy I go back and check full context to make sure the person didn’t change hteir mind first

2 Likes

could make a mafia look more aligned with someone. could make someone who was thought to be killed for good reads look like they were townreading you
all of these have obvious drawbacks but if they work have obvious benefits as well

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is why mods are banned from using their powers in games.

1 Like

Like this only works on people who aren’t very thorough

I do read every post in a game. Multiple times over, usually. I scroll through isos frequently over and over again. I scroll through my own iso a lot

didn’t a wolf quote a completely bullshit legacy that was supposedly from a neighborhood in anni once. and despite there being other townies in the neighborhood they got away with it

4 Likes