Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Would hosting on MU be more difficult than on FoL or not?

1 Like

I also didn’t say anything about mice like ???

1 Like

Hosting what? Or just in general.

1 Like

Okay, I caught up to part 8 the last part tbey translated so far, really cool book like it a lot

Hosting games.

1 Like

If you’re hosting the types of games that modbot can help you with, hosting on MU is pretty trivial. Since the bot handles it all. Otherwise, it’s just about preference.

1 Like

what if im hosting a bird smuggling ring

4 Likes

MU is a surveillance state, the mods see everything. You’re gonna have a hard time keeping it on the down low

2 Likes

nono, mu is supporting the bird smuggling ring. cops dont play mafia its the perfect spot

i rlly hope tutuu is ok

4 Likes

kinda worried ngl didnt realize he was leaving fol

3 Likes

yeah same

3 Likes

yea

1 Like

on a break
will probably come back after

2 Likes

i have his email maybe i should send him some kind words. or sign him up for weird mailing lists so he knows people still care to annoy him. maybe i should sign his address up for weird mailing lists too

3 Likes

cookies

that’s not for 2000 more posts Willow

1 Like

aw

1 Like

yea i got jumpscared by it cause i saw something i wanted to send them that was probably not appropriate for cookie thread so i found their discord to dm them and then thier discord pfp is the default pfp instead of the weeb thing

made me kinda sad ngl but if they feel like they need an internet detox (is this the right word) then all the power to them

i will bully them when they’re back tho

2 Likes

i just hope it’s really only a detox and not something more serious. idk.

5 Likes