Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i cant think of a single business that isnt a 2 by 4 that only has 3 actual workers scheduled

3 Likes

…well i can but not in retail

small construction can be done by just a few people as well as gardening but those are long drawn out projects

1 Like

but thats not the point cause retail is customer service

1 Like

squirrel’s prolly right but im unsure what you can do about that

2 Likes

Also

(Not very helpful for your situation but might make you feel better)

Your manager doesnt sound like he’s had much experience in grocery

Cuz like
My standards for ‘good hire’ are “shows up to work on time (roughly), tries hard, and isn’t a jerk”

Which doesnt sound like a very high bar but youd be surprised how many people fail to meet it

Being efficient isnt one of those criteria

Ah

So it sounds like they’re understaffed and unable to get everything stocked anyways

no he’s directly pointed this out to me being like “Walmart must have just been happy you even showed up”

and what does that tell you?

I’m going to go to a wings place I need wings

2 Likes

My man clearly has been living in a bubble

Buddy EVERY grocery store is happy people show up
He must be really sheltered if he hasn’t had people flake

1 Like

Good news is that you can probably outlast him if you make it through the first month

I’ve gone through over 10 managers in 4 years :man_shrugging:*

*disclaimer: this is for the whole store, not just night shift/stocking. also, some of my managers got promoted bc they were reasonably competent, which your manager doesnt seem to be

Kroger is unionzed

2 Likes

Are you guys part of ufcw?

…theres 13 cards in a card deck

ace 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 jack queen king

so theoretically speaking all you need to play botc in person is a deck of cards, and only using the face cards for non-townsfolk

3 Likes

i’ve been in bed staring at the ceiling for the past two hours to think of this

thank you for your approval

3 Likes

clueless

if you don’t tell me whats wrong about that or that that is the intented solution i am deleting your design thread for virtuous

1 Like

arent th

oh face cards are different