Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i mean yea but

i listened to part of all of them

except for the slick dick one

language

1 Like

Wait, I forgot jaundice is a real thing and thought this was Benguined going for “Jaun Deez Nuts”.

and dont remind me that exists ever again

yea

Juandice these coconuts

right i assume you’re the resident clover expert

1 Like

anyway you get my point

some of the songs really got good at the 3/4th mark and youre missing that by not listening to them to the end

unless it like physically hurts yer ears

This could be a sick line for a supervillain

1 Like

i didnt submit creep. by the way. to clarify

1 Like

i know
you acted surprised that somebody did

i think what i did submit is fairly obvious based off of lore

Fortress of lies has gone WOKE :triumph:

Instead of submitting games to the thread, you now submit PRONOUNS :scream:, and the rewievers check if your PRONOUNS follow the site rules and are fun :confounded:. If they are accepted, you can open them to have a PRONOUN game :hushed: where everyone uses the same pronoun.

Instead of game submission thread, we have game SUBMISSIVE :flushed:thread, moderation thread is now moderation TRANS :white_flag: :purple_heart: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_heart: , and if you break a rule, you have to wear a skirt for the designated time, even permanently sometimes. Cookie thread is now ESTROGEN :lipstick: thread, and if you hit the ESTROGEN (formerly cookie), the mods mail you ESTROGEN cookies :dress: in a neat little box.

And yes, they’ve turned all users GAY :two_men_holding_hands: :couplekiss_woman_woman:, which didn’t change much.

6 Likes

im waiting for it

1 Like
1 Like

Based

2 Likes

Without tutuu here, it’s much harder to keep my absurd near 2:1 like to post ratio. The majority of my posts were like by Eliza and tutuu so I only need to post the occasional banger to keep my ratio high. Now, I need to post bangers more regularly or my ratio will suffer. It’s a nightmare. I’m not actually a Poster. I can’t churn them out like Marissa does. There’s no equivalent to “I like origami” I can post with good enough timing to get a bunch of likes. Molly will reply to this in a few minutes with just that and get more likes. If I want to keep posting regularly, I’m going to have to let my ratio fall to normie levels. It’s so cruel and tragic.

5 Likes

by the way you do know that music league comments are infact publicly shown right