Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

yea

just checking

Sigh

whats up doc

Your “I like origami” is thoughtful longposting.

3 Likes

accept that likes means nothing. u will not put any bread on your table with likes. it’s time to get a real job instead of farming likes. likes are not potatoes you cannot fry them and make mc donald’s fries

4 Likes

Future

2 Likes

or Present

2 Likes

why’s it concerning

My anxiety has dissapeared thankfully, it’s just I dunno. Things are just changing

1 Like

things do tend to do that yes

2 Likes

I have this feeling but I can’t quite put my finger on it on what is trying to tell me

1 Like

things do tend to be weird like that
its up to you if you wanna ignore it or spend a while trying to pin-point it

2 Likes

if u need to vent go for it

3 Likes

i’m happy to listen. can’t say i can help or even say something smart or reasuring. but dm is open

3 Likes

It’s either because it’s nighttime and I’m physiologically habit’ed to feel some sort of negative emotion or I’m too distracted right now to tell

It’s weird to describe

Thank you lol you’re really sweet

2 Likes

you’ll need to fight a lot soon
it’s normal to be afraid of that

but it gets so much easier after the first week or so of getting used to it

1 Like

and weeks do seem to be melting by quickly nowadays, dont they

To be honest I’m a bit afraid of going in a new town. Whenever I will miss this stupid town even though I didn’t even make these memories. Or how quickly the time passes by and I’m sitting here all day.

I don’t really feel displeasure with my life, it’s just I dunno

When I look in the past, I feel I could’ve had alot more physical friends and had more memories. This town feels like it will be a husk of my memories. A place that I’ve spent so much time inside, yet, I don’t have memories that I hold dear of this place

2 Likes