Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

bro 8:30 isn’t even early

i have been waking up at 11 at the earliest all summer

1 Like

shifting your sleep schedule by a few hours isn’t that bad and when you’re done doing it you won’t have any issues

it’s just the transition that’s rough

next time try to start a week or two early lol

1 Like

Don’t worry, way more people can relate to that than you think! and especially with those of us who kinda camp online, we’re probably much more introverted or socially awkward in general, but that’s OK! Personally I just hang with other awkward introverts and we do fine :joy: I mean, I know how to make friends, but I think my longest lasting friendships are ones that I made in uni tbh. There are very few people I keep in touch with from earlier than that, because people tend to grow up and/or grow apart, and that’s normal. Of course I don’t mind meeting for a coffee when I visit home etc. But I wouldn’t say I have any particularly close childhood friends.

So don’t be anxious, “your people” will find you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

disagree its hell on earth
source: i will, in a weeks time, move back to my 5:30am timetable
I did not like it then and I will not like it now

4 Likes

feel free to find somebody you think you’ll like and challenge them to a fight for their friendship

4 Likes

hi latias can you be my babysitter

3 Likes

someone has to make sure I don’t cause more electrical fires

2 Likes

…more?

2 Likes

I mean theyre at least making sure I don’t cause electrical fires

1 Like

I don’t think I helped with the sleep schedule shifting thing very much given I was very bad at the Undertale Yellow final boss and kept him up to 1:30

2 Likes

the neutral boss

1 Like

I do think my life is significantly better when I have someone making sure I don’t die Like it doesnt usually come into play but when it does Definitely a positive

couldnt you turn off the burners

The neutral boss

1 Like

whats a burner

um

yeah the lattermost is definitely true

you might need a bit more than a babysitter

…i beat that first try

Why what did I do D: