1 Like

My mind is really cloudy right now, I will go to sleep. Good night

I love you all

As always

2 Likes

cookie may contain estrogen?

1 Like

Bionic alleges

not everyone is a social butterfly especially this day and age don’t worry about it. when u are forced into a scenario where u will have to interact with people, quiet and reserved people shine. trust me on this, i speak from personal experience, people love this type of people but they don’t say anything.
other dudes loved me in the military. people came to ME for interaction and all i was doing was simply avoiding to step on anyones toes and keeping to myself. but people saw that as being kind and hard working

and guess what i am fucking boring. all i talked to people about was ongoing stuff and what i did in my previous job. i didnt talk about my hobbies or anything because im introverted, i was just somewhat pleasant to be around and that’s literally enough for most people

don’t fret over it too much

3 Likes

my only regret is there was no girls and i am a straight guy i would 100% walk out there with a gf/bf i was that clouted

that’s pretty much how it is for everyone

in ur childhood u will make friends easily and it will keep getting harder as time goes. new chapter in life basically. especially if ur a quieter guy
u will meet new poeple, and there is a good chance you won’t make friends with any of them. even if you do make friends, when you move on to a different phase of life, you will leave your friends behind unless the connection is truly special

im in a small online friend group with like 10 poeple. some men, some women, most in their late-20’s early 30’s. im the youngest member. all of them different backgrounds and walks of life. guess what everyone agreed on. outside of their SO/family they barely had people they talked with. going out with friends every few months at best. it’s just how it is with work and the older you get the harder it is if you’re an introvert or on the spectrum its especially difficult.

it scared me at first when i talked with them about this but then it felt reassuring. life will suck man just gotta find things you enjoy and fucking ride away brother. other people matter very little

4 Likes

i made up for it and hit an olympic ringer on 2 people for 150

1 Like

just went through 4 classes today. first one was at 8:30. just occurred to me that this is going to be every Monday Wednesday Friday for the entire semester. asked myself how i could possibly survive anything like this.

then it occurred to me that the average high schooler goes through this and more 5 days a week

3 Likes

i love the american education system

3 Likes

yea

i start this on wednesday