oh i forgot eod isn’t at like 2 am this time that’s cool

eod should be in 5 hours

EoD is in 4 and a half ish hours

im dumb

2 Likes

and the game dies until this is accurate

anyway
I read tutuu’s iso here and skimmed/read the relevant part of that game
there, she had strong progression about how she realized she was tunneling hard + didn’t want to be embarrased if Litten was town:

And the following post clearly shows she’s having doubts about whether Litten is actually mafia (or else she wouldn’t say that she wants litten flipped just because of her ego, and also wouldn’t say that town should probably ignore her and chop etha).

whereas I just don’t see any of that progression here

that being said.

this post (from this game) very much stood out to me
like. faking that “I don’t remember, now I remembered” thing just feels unlikely
so I can only really see that if she as scum had put something like a reason to tinfoil me in the back of her mind in case she wanted it
which just feels really strange??
so.
not yet sure how to weigh that
also, for people that have played with her as scum, is this type of fake post in her wolfrange?

me when i realize obviously no one knows what her wolfrange is rn if she hasn’t rolled wolf in 2.7 years

2 Likes

i will not be here at eod i will be at the fair

she is new to this site and hasn’t randed wolf in 3 years apparently even on her homesite so nobody knows

1 Like

this wagon formation always kills a lol

2 Likes

i’ve never been in a game where a wagon has been at l-1 for this long without someone hammering it or something… happening. idk if it means anything tho

after thinking about it more, I no longer find Tutuu’s post about not remembering that towny
because I can now see w!tutuu first not knowing what to cite, and typing “i don’t remember”, and then realizing what they should cite and typing the rest

I also don’t like the posts they made arguing with me (all posts from the argument are included):

This reason for me being mafia is just. What. It doesn’t mention any points from before, nor does it mention the points they make later. If Tutuu really had reason to believe I was “outed mafia”, she’d be able to give something stronger than this.

Not 100% sure what lawyer means in this context, but based on their later posts it seems it means arguing a post should be interpreted in a way other than how it was meant. Which does make some sense from T!Tutuu’s perspective. However this response has little detail and took 3 minutes (3 minutes from my last reply, 8 minutes from her initial accusation). If she actually believed what she was saying I’m confident she’d have posted either more quickly or with more detail.

This… sort of fits with the rest. If you interpret “discreting unorthodox stuff” to mean discrediting their post, then it fits, although the way it’s worded implies that she had other examples (which she has not brought up before or since).

I still have my doubts about whether she’d vote lol over me in the first place, but these posts do fit that mindset.

Now, I do see why this would be exhausting for Tutuu as either aligment. But also I can’t help but think that Tutuu is scum and simply has no counter to the point that she risked a hammer for no reason. Since her entire argument so far was that there was no downside to placing that vote.

During the whole argument, as well as the time afterwards, she never brought up her earlier reasons to SR me.

anyway.
obviously would like to lim Tutuu today
but unless people have questions / show interest i’ll just look at others for now for a sanity check
as I am prone to tunneling and at this point it does seem like lol is dying here, yeah

but does it kill a wolf

1 Like

this might be towny

probably. i don’t have much of an update on him from the posts he’s made since i gave me initial case. but i would think that he probably doesn’t just roll over here as town because he thinks he made strange posts and the case against him is good. this is because he doesn’t rand town much at all. i don’t think he would want to waste a town rand by just falling over like this. he’s randed wolf a lot so it makes sense to just give up after his post spam didn’t change anyone’s minds. i am reading into this too much probably. but the last time i saw him as a villager he also got d1’ed but he went down kicking and screaming, not… this.

meaning you think my post is towny or you think tutuu’s post is towny

by the way i wouldn’t kill zug tomorrow if lol is a wolf. i think they are very likely to be unpartnered from the way lol accused tutuu of pocketing zug and asking him for those games to get a read on him. if lol is a wolf he’s accepted dying. this probably means the other wolf has also accepted him dying, and would not be trying to save him here right now. so i only think zug looks bad here if lol is a villager, in that case they could be setting up to kill tutuu tomorrow.

yours

wow doead game wish i could vote myself again i want to die now!!!

1 Like

you only have to wait 30 minutes be patient boy

i guess if nothing else is happening i should start making some kind of legacy. it appears nobody thinks i could be mafia outside of the person we’re about to kill. so there’s a good chance i die. i only really ask my min and tutuu reads to be sheeped. i made a big post on them earlier, my thoughts on them haven’t really changed since. but i’m pretty sure both are town. icet has had a number of villagery one-liners and i bought their worldbuilding around lol and tutuu being a thing as uninformed and genuine. they’re my 3rd most confident townread but i’m more convinced their content can be faked than the two above them.

i think if lol flips town you should revisit leafia because i think we’ve been giving her a pass too easily - however, if lol flips wolf she is most likely clear from lol’s posting about how she’s “acting like my [his] partner”. if he flips wolf, his partner is most likely porscha (because nothing to clear them + that awkward interaction they had together) or hazard just because of poe. i’m mildly townreading kiiruma for his random claim out of nowhere, even if it’s fake - i’m not sure i’ve seen him do something like this as mafia. i also think if lol flips town you hold zug under scrutiny - my grievances with them earlier about their avoidance of conflict and lack of proactivity haven’t fully disappeared despite me thinking parts of his handling of tutuu are villagery. so i could see him going either way if lol flips town - don’t kill him if lol flips wolf though, for reasons i explained in my previous post.

hazard and porscha are both just in my poe because i don’t think there’s anything to townread either of them for. i’ve felt like hazard has been more villagery as town but i recognize it sometimes takes him a while to get going when it comes to projecting town. i don’t buy that he is in his town meta at all, considering he hasn’t randed wolf before. so please don’t just stop evaluating him.

so to summarise my list is probably

arctic
tutuu
min
icet

kiiruma
leafia (revisit if lol flips town)
zugzwang (move up if lol flips wolf, otherwise scrutinise)

hazard
porscha

^ kill these two if lol flips wolf. probably.

lol

1 Like