Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

oh also UNVOTE as I’m null reading lol

do you scum read anyone? voting null read is good if you have townreads and no scumreads

1 Like

I agree thats what everyone says but its not scummy. People say it coz its weird. But its not >rand wolf

im a very old player im 29 years old

Werent u 34?

been playing mafia for 29 years old since i was 5 years old

3 Likes

yes yes

i claimed cause i will busy in the next few hours and this is usually the most dead period of the game

• i dont want to give excuse for mafia to not push me since i could be PR… im not
1 Like

plus

if nothing to discuss ill do gaming before i leave im going thru job interviews but people want either a female (creepy) or someone more experienced as an accountant
went to a builder’s store last friday and dude had an office of only young women and when he saw a young ass dude waiting for a chat instantly looked angry

1 Like

Eastern europe things

1 Like

2 Likes

latvian spongebob !!

nobody is really giving me anything, and i can’t tell if it’s just bc it’s a chill game or what ngl

lol agreeing with the wolfcase on him doesn’t really make me want to change my vote because he did the same thing last game when i explained why i thought he was bussing. claiming here doesn’t feel AI to me

i disagree

yeah i have no idea what’s going on really
i really need more from hazard kiiruma and porscha

i have like barely anything to work with besides a few slots so

if lol is villager the “not posting or doing anything” strat is working

1 Like

it’s been a while since we’ve had one of these games where no one does anything

i think i actually prefer the spam to this

when im top poster u know game is fucked

2 Likes

actual insanity

2 Likes