Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

No. I was being silly.

How is it townie? I find it nai at best.

I think Arctic might be onto something with lol honestly. :sleepingleafeon:

i know i know i’m sorry i got completely drained after botc game finishing and needed a day to just unwax the mind. i’ll be coming back with a storm tomorrow

1 Like

let me read kiiruma quickly tho before i nap

i need to check if admitment to being weird is AI or not for kiiruma. but everything else seemed ok until this message

Oops. Meant to do this: VOTE: lol

:upside_down_face:
Tis not AI for me. But I knew someone would comment about that. Course it had to be you

What does that supposed to mean

Im dropping my leafia townread because it now pales relative to the strength of my other townreads

Also im not being assertive right now because i need some more games under my belt to get a feel for my accuracy in fol meta. I dont want to risk it and lead town to a mischop

Arctic
Icet

Zug
Hazard
Lol

Kiiruma
Porscha
Leafia
Min

It means that its really not AI but you do look into everything from me with a fine magnifying glass. Tis not a bad thing but its still something to comment on

@Arctic how about we meet halfway and look at it this way

lol could be scum as u say ok cool. but if he’s town who’s the scum

i find wolf min actions sensible around town lol pushing town tutuu

and i find wolf leafia actions sensible around town arctic pushing town lol

this gives me the feeling that it gave you a read on hazard. did it?

An astute observation. I think its a tiny bit wolfy since it feels like he’s commenting on something for the sake of commenting rather than having anything of note to say.

1 Like

any particular reason why you withheld elaborating this read in this post?

I wanted to see if he’d saying something more himself without me responding and giving my take. Help shore up my read a tad.

1 Like

did you check? how would you even check that? and if you did - what were the results of your search?

1 Like

why are my actions being sensible as wolf enough to put me at the bottom of your readlist

it doesn’t make sense

it feels like you don’t even completely believe it when i read posts like this. most of your posts surrounding me give me the impression you’re not even sure why you’re scumreading me, you just are.

1 Like

me being aggro is not remotely ai

i called out lols post because it was nonsensical for starters- he pushed someone for playing the game, and compared it to pocketing

where in that is exclusive to wolf!min

yes

because i think its a pretty straightforwad way to play it as wolf when a town pushes another town for reasons seen as weird

i dont have particular grievences with anyone else

does that not alarm you in anyway