Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

World’s stupidest reason to drop a townread. Doesn’t feel real honestly. Tutuu is literally doing a 180 on my slot for no reason.

Guessing a Tutuu/lol wolfteam now for postgame cred.

Now to head to the store after going out to eat. :sleepingleafeon:

i have no experience with town min except a little bit in fam3. im not an expert on you, thats why im not really convincing people to vote you

no, why would it?

lol

the emotion here is wildly disproportionate to what my post called for

i find this post nonsensical. this time i dont necessarily townread the nonsense of it

2 Likes

it is a straightforward way to play it as wolf. it’s also something i would do as town, which i am, because i still think it was a post made with zero purpose but to shade. if lol happens to be villager, of course it could’ve just been a weird read, but I don’t see it as a weird read. i see it as agenda

i know i probably shouldn’t spam thread with me defending myself, but im trying to understand your thought process on me- and im failing to do so

this is where reevaluation comes in

ouch

i think i’m being way too pushy lmao, my bad

in order to do that, i find the post you just wrote very useful. just replace “i” with tutuu and lol with min

if min happens to be villager, of course it could’ve just been a weird read, but I (tutuu) don’t see it as a weird read. i see it as agenda

this is insane

i just got fuckgin uno reversed

1 Like

2 Likes

VOTE: Leafia

note: its not that im finding min town more, its that im finding leafia town less now

1 Like

has lol done anything recently that made you agree here? earlier you seemed hesitant because of how fast his wagon grew (even though i don’t think this really means anything)

I agree that if he’s town I’d probably look towards min and Leafia, but I think this logic can be applied to my world - that scum lol means town leafia and min, and scum lol was attempting to push on town tutuu for “pocketing” town zug

so I don’t disagree here, but the world I want to resolve first is the one where the player we kill is actually posting wolfy. min and leafia just feel like nothings to me so far

ngl i don’t think my iso nothing but i ain’t stressin too hard

she literally did the exact same thing to me last game when she was town

do u remember which post exactly?

1 Like

ok cool leafia could be town

that said @Leafia how has omgusing people been working out for u in terms of solving people? also please dont call my reason stupid again. a lot of words to choose from that aren’t insulting

dropping townreads that are starting to lack strength relative to others isnt stupid. you can’t even find me as town here, and i considered you being town early. and you’re so offended by me struggling to keep townreading because you expect and deserve oh so much. how about you drop the entitlement down a notch

VOTE: min

Man I both like this post since it feels like you’ve not put much thought into it. But I also hate it because I feel like your thoughts are very much barely base level, not actually giving us much to read into.

I think this could be W!Tutuu, it feels different compared to last game