Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

hiya

(i’m still reading up but I am close enough where i feel I can post thoughts without being annoying lol)

:D

is struggling to understand posts AI? there are definitely some of the more recent posts where I go ??? and have to reread it a bunch
but like
idk that seems like bad phrasing / eepy
could argue that scum are more likely to construct awkward sounding posts because they edit it more before posting
but these really don’t look edited + i’d expect over-edited posts to be easier to read than this

also actually the other part of this read is ?
because. him defending the wolf on him is only scummy if you think they could be w/w
and bussing d1 just feels like a bad idea in a setup where wolves only need 3 mls to win (!)

zug do you have a readlist

tbh not really lol
i’ve not done a great job of keeping track
was TRing tutuu earlier but now their more recent posts are giving me doubt
going back and forth on whether lol is scummy or null
some of the posts don’t feel like there’s a lot of point as town (like their reasoning for claiming vt)
but also I just kinda doubt we’d end up on a wolf without a significant cw
looking at the votes actually min is at 2 but it feels like lol has all the thread attention which is a bit strange (though I may be projecting my own bias of who i’ve been paying more attention to)

1 Like

its testing my patience of how much i want to defend him

it could also be scummy because he could be wolf townreading town min and scum dont shy away from doing suicidal townreads on other scumread players in order to try to receive townreads

tbf one of my votes is kiirumas rvs

1 Like

i felt like i couldn’t complain about it

mmmmmmmm
part of me thinks the best play is killing a low poster
as those slots can be near impossible to solve later + more likely to contain a wolf
on the other hand that would make discussion pretty empty + if even one wolf is active it probably wouldn’t be that hard for them to push the wagon onto a town lowposter

gonna keep this in the back of my mind for eod if we still don’t have a convincing case then
does this site have frequent flash wagons

mm

it depends on the players

zugzwang not w/w leafia due to very detailed posts from zug around leafia re: me townreading her at sod. i find it rare for scum hyper focus on other scum so early like that

icet not w/w with min due to 104 “for no reason i think min is town”

arctic not w/w with icet due to giving a townread on icet for this

lol not w/w with min due to “isnt min wet noodle as wolf” (i find it a bit too brazen to defend ur partner like that) and min’s aggro at lol felt a bit too suicidal if w/w

lol not w/w with arctic due to imo suicidal bussing from arctic if it were w/w. i feel more strongly about this

kiiruma not w/w with arctic due to openwolfing they just dont have the balls to do that as w/w

porscha not w/w with lol due to porscha misunderstanding “lol” (player or laughing)

Lol leaifa not w/w due to lol saying theyre partnered

1 Like

i hope not because flash wagons reduce chances of town to win

something something charts are usually nai but god i always want to townread people for putting effort into this game

1 Like

tutuu why can’t you just townread me

1 Like

im not finding anything to townread you off of without any flips sorry

you insist your demeanor is nai. so what do you think i should townread you for?

i mean
in general i’d agree but in the case of not having a strong scumread by eod + having many lowposters it makes sense to flash wagon there

also ngl in the last game I played we had an (unsuccessful) wolf flashwagon against another wolf (although tbf we had other unsuccessful town flash wagons earlier but the wolf one was the last, making eod wagons w/w)

if lol is mafia i wouldnt call you mafia min

but if lol is town how are you findable as town min?