Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

The only reason I know we aren’t partnered is because I’m a villager.

Don’t deny it. Even now you’re trying to make us seem partnered.

Last time someone switched up reads this much and this fast I scumread them hard and tunneled hard on them. They were town. So I’m willing to change my read on tutuu to townlean for now.

i’m kinda the opposite
I used to do that but now i’m like
how is effort towny and tbh kinda think that about a lot of things :(

Now to head out for RL for now. :sleepingleafeon:

it never makes sense to flashwagon unless the top wagon claims a role at eod

if you stay calm and chop normally like a normal person you have the entire day phase and everyone can chime in on who should die

if you flashwagon you are severely reducing your discussion time and you’re reducing the participants who are able to chime in on who should die

in what world the latter could be more pro-town and make sense

big thunderstorm just passed by, yowza

people flashwagon because they’re afraid of being wrong

they are afraid of being faulted for tunneling a villager

if they mischop the mew flashwagon target they can have the excuse that they didn’t have much time to discuss

flashwagoning is prioritizing your feelings over trying to win

yoo im towny poog

@Zugzwang can i ask you to link me your best scum game?

1 Like

mmmmmmm
still think that in this case it might be good
because we shouldn’t spend time discussing low-posters even though there’s a chance they’re a good option

although I’ll admit there’s partially my feeling of d1 doom from wolves being able to manipulate the lim and having no flips to solve from

well
the one that I think of as best had a multiball setup
so i’ll link that + a traditional one that’s good (time to find a good scumgame)

im pretty sure most likely scenario is wolves doing nothing/not much i dont see much manipulation i got pushed up and the concensus is chilling

min have a few scumread but i ignore them

here’s the multiball one
was quite a while ago, and my second mafia game, so my play has changed a lot since then
but i’m definitely happy with how I played here lol (other than the part where me and my scummates forgot to submit a nightkill because nightless moments)

2 Likes

infact i believe it so hard i dont think leafia is wolf anymore

Kiruma could be but he is voting

VOTE: Hazardwaste

we shouldnt spend time discussing low posters → we should rob ourselves of our time to discuss who to kill and just all yell like bonobo monkeys at eod on who should die

i dont see why you think the first one, i dont see the logical connection between these two either, but im not invested in arguing about this

or alteast leafia not wolf with Arctic

heres hoping arctic and leafia arent gonna powerwolf cuz idk if mins got what it takes sadly

mmmmmmmmmmm
i guess we could also discuss lowposters at the same time as whatever else
i could explain the connection but yeah ig there’s not a ton of point in arguing this

1 Like

what was your username there?

1 Like

my posts should still show up as being by Zugzwang (same account)
but mentions will say Crystqllized as that was my old name (and even now I still go by both Zugzwang and Crystal on Hypixel mafia)

2 Likes

ok so dropping zug from my townreads

he should not be underestimated

that was a very solid iso, quite crazy for his second mafia game, and he’s even better now

i recommend to the people townreading zug to give it a skim - @min and @Arctic

in order to iso click the magnifying glass to the right and input this

the iso is in reverse order so you need to start from page 5

as for this game im starting to feel paranoid of zug. but i can’t explain it well. i feel wary of his posts

2 Likes