Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

Found it. he did it last game where he says “i know you guys are gonna call me scummy for this”. i am placing kiiruma in my upper half of my reads

1 Like

are you going to argue with me or like tell me why i must be completely wrong or are you going to casually try and lower my confidence with posts like these

1 Like

lol actually admitted to doing that as a wolf strategy in the dvc of his last wolf game. emotional warfare; trying to lower people’s confidence

2 Likes

because naturally despite me defending myself and having a completely fine time doing it tutuu is not able to do the same.

also. please tell me how anything hazard and kiirumi has said is equivalent to any sort of town meta either of them have, because both of those slots, and especially kiirumas, is literally known to be pretty much ignored by most slots (for a lack of a better word) due to the fact most of their posts especially earlygame are nai

there is absolutely nothing in either of their isos that should be seen as “solid” enough for you to confidentially townread them while you’re actively still pushing me using faulty reasoning. unless you can explain at least two posts from each of them that are only applicable to their town game and either find a direct comparison im going to assume you’re simply tming them

this isnt even putting zug into account either

says who?

ok so are you going to vote lol then for actively in your words doing something he has literally admitted to do as scum or are you going to continue to tunnel me

says me

ok i disagree with u. now what

1 Like

i explained my townread on hazard for his first gameplay related post (his second post in total)

as for kii it’s just giving me similar vibes to his last game. its hard to explain

also - i dont need to go to such extremes that u want. “only applicable to town game” “direct comparison”. things may be 0 to 100 to you ; black or white. they’re not to me. i have no interest in changing my view on this. u can think in extremes if u want, im uninterested

show me evidence that hazard is in his town meta for starters

if you disagree, prove me wrong. if you have good evidence, that could lead to a town!hazard being properly townread by me

i agree with all of this except lol/porscha i think their interaction was kinda awkward and could be w/w

this feels like FAM3 min

i’m calling out your hypocrisy

you’re thinking in extremes for me but suddenly not for everyone else?

it looks like flat out agenda. full stop

i think leafia is town because they aren’t w/w with lol due to lol’s posts about being partnered with leafia, and even if lol is town i think it’s prooobably out of leafia’s wolfrange to be insistent on him trying to spew them as partners together because she’s prone to TMI

i have no evidence hazard is in his town meta

i townlean hazard. just to clarify. that im not claiming confidence. thats your words and your desires, not mine

don’t you think i could be mafia

if i were to think in extremes for u i would be asking people to vote u

i was waffling on my scumread on u. then u wrote that big post. i disagreed with everything u wrote. i dont feel like replying “i disagree” to every sentence. so im chilling and im fine scumreading u. im still not thinking in extremes about u because im still not asking people to vote you

donut boy

1 Like