Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

again i have to ask you why you’re using this much nuance for everyone else but I

if you’re town → you’re conf biased. it probably doesn’t help with how aggro i’m being, but you’re still biased against me with evidence you IN YOUR WORDS!! aren’t even confident in to the point where you refuse to fairly evaluate me. it’s anti town

if you’re scum → you’re pushing agenda on me in most posts of yours. you’ve decided you’re going to try and place me on the block today. you refuse to evaluate me. it’s anti town.

insert angry and defensive danganronpa sprite here

i will read the iso tomorrow (irl) if i remember but im just tryna catch up for now before i go to bed, but i will say i agree with you. it’s felt like he’s been scared to step on toes and has been playing quite coy, especially in his recent posting. generally a lot of his content seems to sort of be what i like to call anti-solving which is just responding to other people’s reads and commenting on the validity of them rather than adding anything to the discussion themselves. and i don’t really know who they actually want to kill right now either which isn’t a good sign. so i’ll probably thoroughly reread thembefore eod at some point but cant be bothered tonight

1 Like

kiiruma is the one who initiated the w/w thing so im keeping the read cry about it

1 Like
1 Like

very nice way of wording it. i was struggling to word it. but this is what i meant

you are literally changing the definition of your own words

we aren’t talking about voting we are talking about reads. where did voting everyone come from. most of your posts obviously implying i’m mafia or putting me at the bottom of readslists even despite being told to reevaluate is quite literally an extreme.

i can type

crackhead

2 Likes

why is my evaluation of you unfair?

this might sound stupid but i actually think killing a wolf on day 1 could go badly because there won’t be a ton of spew and unaligned things yet so once they’re dead that’s… basically it and then we have to find a solo wolf who will just be trying to survive and won’t have to worry about partner interactions

i actually find it easier to solve small games like this when there are multiple wolves alive in like f7 / f5 etc

you were at the bottom but those were still null reads / not-town-reads. if i had scumreads id make a new tier

also i didnt understand most of this post. who told to reevaluate what and who now?

i had the same thought its not dumb at all. d1 wolf chops statistically improve mafia chances to win. and yes especially when only 1 partner is left, they will have no burden of tmi. i am also hoping for a town mischop today

the only time i saw him care about reading through past games he was mafia and it was last game thats why i said im surprised he actually cared about seeing a towngame from zug especially this early when it was at sod

1 Like

great so vote lol then if u townread him

1 Like

wait he actually did it last game?

i might

1 Like

yes he asked me to link the mountainous game where i was mafia

or we can also kill zug coz he’s mafia

zug + difference check between lol and min how about that @Arctic

i’m laughing at this cuz it shows u didn’t actually read the mountainous game where i was mafia or u wouldn’t be saying this. all the solving i have posted is fakeable. in fact if i was mafia i could have posted more elaborate reads. also it’s funny cuz this is probably one of my wolfiest towngames. by now there’s usually something i can point to that i’d say i’d be doing differently as mafia but not really in this game. if lol is town i am literally playing this exactly how i would as a wolf. and u are saying it’s unfakeable so that’s funny. u should have seen my towngame back 2 years ago when i played like u and posted every thought i had in thread - that was unfakeable. but that also drove me insane and made me easy to manipulate so i moved away from that

1 Like