3 Likes

lol

let me get to my computer

3 Likes

I’ll be back in a sec but its like 11 pm so i wont be much help

:pensive:
hoping you can be here at eod but that would be at like 6 am for you lol

1 Like

U make sure u dont get eaten by a giant maneating insect over there we good here

4 Likes

yeah nah i am not here eod’s… love aussie time zones

1 Like

i am the giant maneating insect. you fool.

yeah. a lot actually. like the fact tutuu brought up having emotional guilt if they were wrong on pushing min. that’s unlikely to be something a wolf says period, but even less so about a partner since they would know they aren’t wrong and wouldn’t feel guilty about it. then you can read like… the entirety of min’s posts towards tutuu and realize it’s blatantly not aligned cuz he feels genuinely mistreated by tutuu in a way that he wouldn’t be if they were w/w and knows it’s theatre. “why won’t you just townread me” - never w/w.

and by default i just assume the wolf isn’t bussing today unless they have a meta of bussing, and tutuu has been trying to murder min today. cuz trying to win solo is never gonna be easy in a game with PRs.

i’m not sure how you don’t see this

1 Like

With only 2 wolfs in this game. I doubt any wolfs first plan in this game is to bus day 1

mmmmmmm
will look at that rn

wolf reading lol’s post about min

well i currently think they are v/v so yeah i am trying to do that i guess

idk but i kinda townread it lmao

2 Likes

Lol porscha min zug should have the wolves IMO

Aint nobody else wolfing

Lol + porscha

Or

Min + zug

he’s literally agreed to the case on himself and is self-voting wdym

last game i played with tutuu she was town and correctly thought a wolf and a villager were a difference check but they were pushing the villager and when everyone else wanted the wolf among the two dead she reluctantly agreed to it and voted them even tho she wanted the villager dead . so i don’t really think this is AI for her

1 Like

VOTE: lol

4 Likes

was there a reason she agreed to vote the wolf (ie to prevent a cw outside of the difference check)
or was it when it was completely clear the wolf was going over and her vote did nothing

basically this
like it was 4-2 and the only people voting the villager at that time were doing it cuz they felt bad for tutuu’s read getting ignored lmao