Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

idk what the lawyer thing is

also nice that it took so long to respond

Zug is mafia coz he is killing people and discrediting stuff that are unorthodox (which also happen to be town here). Hes not trying to kill the actual wolves

…what?

this is entirely different than what you were saying before.

but anyway. explain to me why you chose to vote your TR over an SR just because you thought they were getting limmed anyway.

My post absolutely makes sense from town one can subjectively disagree but treating the disagreement as fact and arguing with me from a lawyer highground pov is nonsense this whole post is wolf nonsense

…no? it just doesn’t? explain why voting lol there makes more sense than voting me.

Because why not it does not matter at least at that time. Its like asking me why i chose my name to be tutuu. I dunno i just decided to

Im reading peoples posts and i can tell lol is getting chopped today no matter what i do or say

yeah but I just don’t buy that anyone votes someone they’ve lock-towned there
sure you may think he’s getting chopped but what’s the benefit of voting him
plus, you even mentioned you’re putting him at L-1
you’re risking a hammer for what?

Man this is exhausting

Respectfully ill pass on answering, sorry, thank u, carry on friend etc

i mean
i do SR you more for this post but if you’re a wolf I can’t blame you, I’d be upset getting caught like this in my first wolf rand in so long
this post is not meant to tease you btw, I do feel kinda bad but hey it’s mafia

U def caught me coz i voted lol fam, i was playing so well till that point, but my grave mistake was voting lol with no alibi. Dang! Should have worked on the alibi!

wtf goin on

tutuu is nearly outed scum now
and is omgusing me

this feels like a reference to something but if it is i don’t recognize it

This muffinhead saul goodman junior wannabe over here has been reading me the terms and conditions thats whats been happening. Hes maf

U are the one who omgused me lmao

eh not really
I found your reason for paranoia towny, and attacked you moving your vote off me and onto lol
you attacked me for attacking you

i didnt bait you.

you just wanted to prove me i am bad at reading you.

and thats ok

iioa

ate

rule of 3

angleshoot

flailing

openwolfing

L bozo