Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

her not posting a lot fits in with lol trolling and self-voting. if shes mafia she went “nah fam im good”

but maybe it could be hazard i dunno. i townread him but i could be wrong

hello tutuu we up balling

1 Like

hi min my bad for the misread. i called out you and lol difference check but i went for the wrong one

Alrighty, min’s prob town - might reeval if min lives too long, Leafia is town, Hazard is making me internally scream but we’ll see

3 Likes

i forgive

i’m probably going to reevaluate u today before really making pushes tho tbh

1 Like

i dont think zug is partnered with lol but i should double check as well

i think resolving porscha and hazard first is the simplest solution, resolve that first, and only then see if we’re playing in a harder world, imo

fair fair

bc at the same time like. there was little to virtually no defense against lol which. is reasonable for it being a 10er but like. i mean none like :skull: he’s either being bussed or the other wolf doesn’t have like ANY threadpull

1 Like

he was either*

im willing to bet the game that neither u nor leafia bussed

i know i didnt bus, obviously i cant 100% prove it, i will say that if i bussed it was pretty limp and i got no credit, admittedly this is potentially wifom so i understand not putting a lot of stake in this self-defense

so yeah the second wolf just got no thread pull, imo

1 Like

Zug has been villagery enough I feel. As for Porsch, not sure. I don’t actually remember anything from her.

1 Like

I’m also willing to bet that the second wolf wasn’t voting for lol at EoD.

1 Like

Other wolf should have in an ideal world voted for lol

Dont think i need tk explain the logic behind that thought lol

Also lol at kii claiming pr and a vanilla dying over him

1 Like

@min @Zugzwang day 1 i was trolling moderately hard, i apologize for not responding to the things u guys wanted me to respond to. i wasn’t playing as seriously as i could have. now that i’m a potential suspect due to townreading lol i will play properly and respond to anything u guys want. if u still want me to respond to something from day 1 let me know

2 Likes

Aw this tutuu is so ammenable …

1 Like

Tutuu why you so sweet

1 Like

tbf arctic seems to just be able to be like. obvious town lmao it’s not too surprising to me ngl

okay bet

1 Like