Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

Sure if we want to qualify it as not super weird whatever, i still think it is at least plainly weird

so overnight I thought about your vote on lol more and am starting to see a townie perspective there
but like, it’s also possible you’re scum
so can you describe your reads and feelings at the time you voted lol?

1 Like

Why wasn’t Kii on Arctic

That felt like the obvious save imo if Kii is a PR

That would leave them alone though against 8 villagers. Not ideal at all.

What is Kiiruma claiming?

VOTE: tutuu

Arctic town read tutuu hm

Yeah, Tutuu is villagery enough for now.

1 Like

this is a good point tbh

1 Like

VOTE: Hazard

? Seemed preyty clear nobidy but lol was going over, why wouldnt the other wolf just join wagon

Porscha who’s mafia

I thought it’s possible Arctic would bus lol.
Plus I thought I was a likely kill anyway so I just focused on someone I thought was town, wasn’t thinking particularly long term.

not nearly as sweet as u little smol squishy squirrel :blush: i love you so much, you so smol and tiny and squishy and warm and hugly i just huggy u and ur like a plushie toy :blush: :heart:

It’s amazing when you can have a thing called hindsight.

But I literally saw it as ‘I slipped as PR, thought mafia were gonna kill me, thought therefore my protection choice was less important so just decided to go with my reads’

so my read on lol was a rollercoaster

i started off townreading him, he was really weird, chaotic, i thought he’s towny

then he started trolling, his posts made no sense, i got tired of defending him, i put him in my scumreads

then he said that he read your (or min’s?) past games, and proved it with a short summary. that pocketed me, i thought its towny

then towards the end i agreed to sheep arctic and friends. i had a difference check between lol and min, and between lol and zug. i was afraid of lol being a troll town about to get mischopped and min and zug wolfteam playing super well and steamrolling. turns out i was overthinking it, and we were living in the easier world where lol was just a trolling mafia. my bad on that one. but yeah - i sheep a lot, and i often prioritize listening to the reads of my townreads than my own reads. i can prove it by pulling numerous quotes from past games where i say that i trust either my townreads or dead villagers more than myself. i didn’t trust that lol is scummier than you, but nevertheless i value being a teamplayer, at least when it comes to my vote

1 Like

are you claiming jailkeeper?

i thought kii is a vig

it took me a while to consider other possibilities for a PR

it took you no time at all to consider doc/jk huh?

i suppose a protective role also makes sense since the setup is even numbers. ive just never seen a 10er setup with anything else but a vig so i didnt consider it

i cant prove this but if i was mafia and i was a mafia goon i would have killed kii last night. i was sure we’re playing vig10er