Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

I’m just very skiled at reading Kiiruma and I know he wouldn’t claim PR in this situation as a wolf or an actual PR.

1 Like

VOTE: Porscha

1 Like

night 1 flavor

2 Likes

based flavor

I was obligated to scroll for 10 minutes last the 400 posts i had missed and saw he claimed it

1 Like

Oh wow i didnt miss another 400 posts over night. Its a miracle

game is so dead

hi porscha :3

1 Like

hi min

hihi

how are u feeling about today

i dreamt a scary nightmare :pleading_face:

1 Like

i looked at Icet’s iso and nothing really pinged me
other than the PR fishing thing which was a bit sus but I also doubt scum ask so blatantly, and I do see town reasons to ask it, so it’s NAI imo

actually
Icet why did you ask for elaboration?

ehhhhhh game feels kinda slow
TRing you and Tutuu now although not locktowning anyone (didn’t post about it but Tutuu’s explanation for voting lol made sense imo, and they’ve been towny otherwise)

I wouldn’t kill the PR claims today but the claims are NAI imo
Doctor can be pretty easily faked as scum - the factional is optional so protections aren’t clearing (although they are mandatory after NL so it’s not impossible to get a clear and I’m now wondering about a silly strategy where we NL to try to force a clear but it’s probably terrible)
And although the claims have plenty of townie motivation they also could be scum trying to have people exclude them from the poe for now

1 Like

also icet’s pfp looks like scoops of ice cream

2 Likes

This is why d1 scum chops are bad they make people try less hard we should have chopped town d1 like i told u guys i was thinking of the long run hmmm yes

Because I wanted clarification

yes but like
why do you need extra info?

Well looking at the post counts

Leafia and kiiruma and porscha are at 30’s, everyone else is at 70’s+

Leafia and kiiruma are PR claimants and i think porscha is the last wolf

So like it checks out

1 Like

There is a flipped goon with 2 PR claims in a 10er does that not strike odd to you?

1 Like

I think mafia 2.0 is a rolecop but this doesn’t help with solving just my thoughts

It can be a roleblocker