Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

i mean
a bit? but there’s confirmed to be 1+ town PR so there being 2 isn’t implausible
and also it could be fpsing town
and if Leafia’s a wolf i’m sure a fakeclaim is prepared already
so what did you expect to get out of her answer?

@Porscha who do you think is the wolf?

I feel like Porscha being wolf based on sorting by post count is fine?
But I do think that it’s not always the most reliable thing to use, fwiw.

1 Like

im mostly sheeping arctic’s legacy that she’s the wolf

also what do u think about this @Kiiruma
her explanation is below

I find it interesting, it can come from multiple perspectives.
As town it’s useful to read the thread during the night, might give you new things to look at.
We flipped a wolf so we’re able to read into the slot, see interactions lol had with others etc.

So Porcha just looking at the thread and seeing my claim is fine, not necessarily wolfy imo.
I do think that if Porscha managed to read everything then it would’ve been useful for Porscha to have said some more things then.

I do like how your points 1 and 3 seem weird in combination when it comes to Porscha but eh, it could be just a mistake Porscha made when explaining things.

Basically: NAI overall on the side of Porscha, seems towny from you to have made the reasoning you have.

2 Likes

Nah. Chopping acum always better than chopping town.

1 Like

Acum

Today has been very tiring for me IRL too so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

Have a good one leafia

Tutuu is acting very much like last game. But i dont wanna drop vision on her yet.

1 Like

Same with leafia. Idk why people have instantly town locked her. I feel like i am missing something really obvious with her

… (they have done it the last 2 gams)

Why is porscha the main suspicion again?

In short i am lost and not paying attention this game due to me missing day 1 like a dumbass

1 Like

pretty much everyone either has good interactions with lol except you and her, or is a PR claimant

im a firm believer of sheeping the n1 kill reads (altho it was against my interest in our last game with achro but still) and arctic had porscha and hazard as “kill these if lol flips wolf” and id like to respect that

2 Likes

Ok fair but i dont know if thats the only thing we should go off of. Has porscha done anything especially wolfy or is it just arctic sheep

1 Like

Arctic surprise surprise is also a human and can also be wrong

i dont think porscha has done anything egregious but she has 30 posts, doesn’t have a PR claim unlike the two other 30 posters, and i think everyone else has something towny going for them. so im arriving at porscha via process of elimination

do you have a wolfread on someone that’s done something you find egregious? (scummy)