Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

My curiosity says fuck you

I’ll share it on D3, deal with it.

2 Likes

Again. Fuck you

Again, deal with it.
Like, would you rather me share it now and risk wolves gaining a major advantage over town?
I realised something to do with the setup, something which I think others in my position might’ve failed to do.

@IcetFeelsPain I’m still wondering what you’re reason was :stuck_out_tongue:

womp womp

womp womp

ok like this connection
However he did do something similar in PAYOR he was town in a situation where he was being put on the spot and got a bit agitated there as well

this is such a fucking wild ass post

womp womp

she drops lol lower around the mark their wagon picks up speed. subtly but its there

sorry i umn… was getting upset at zug for this but lol has dropped so quickly its not funny

he never does. he doesnt like being wrong about me as town and doesnt like toying with me as scum.

the joy i have that i dont have any connections you can make is hilarious.
(adhd break x-x)

sorry i was too adhd… i think i over chewed with the multiple games. i still dont know who to vote i dont think porscha has done anything praticular wolfy… tutuus reads are wonky as fuck tho but they have done so many things that tick of town meta like tunneling super hard on a single post and their overall presence in the game.

idk what to do

maybe it is just porscha and i am over thinking it…

tutuu has done more townier things porscha. i am sorry VOTE: Porscha

regardless of meta I’ve now realized tutuu/lol doesn’t make sense based on how they acted yesterday

lol’s scummate must have been fine with his play, so either his scummate doesn’t care that much (obviously not tutuu after being town for so long) or his scummate was expecting and/or excited to deepwolf, which also doesn’t seem like tutuu given that min SRed her and Icet called lol/tutuu likely w/w (not counting my own read because that came after lol was already trolling)

there is literally one wolf left LMAO

Well that post is still valid even with 1 wolf left.

why don’t we just find the wolf then

it shouldn’t be that hard. it’s probably within a relatively small poe anyway so

then we don’t worry about like

secrets or whateve

day 2 music

That’d be great

Porscha (3): tutuu, min, Hazardwaste
Hazardwaste (1): IcetFeelsPain
IcetFeelsPain (1): Leafia

Not Voting (3): Kiiruma, Porscha, Zugzwang

Nu, don’t townlock me! I want to be a free Leafeon! Giggles

I also find it weird that I’m being townlocked so easily too. I have barely even been here after all.

Gotcha. UNVOTE

What makes you so sure he’s wrong though?

My spiritual vote is on Porscha. Just don’t want to put her at L-1:just yet.

1 Like

Actually, I know what Kiiruma is getting at and I’ll reveal it now. If we’re still alive in final 6, it’s best if we’re the execution. I say we because I happen to be a 1 shot loveriser. N1 I loverised Kiiruma which gave me a 24/7 chat with him.

It’s possible people have already realized somethin GB to this effect with what I’ve been saying about Kiiruma. It was in that chat that he told me about his PR claim being fake.

What this means is if he DC ies, I die and vice versa.

1 Like

*if he dies,