Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

Again dont like the double pr claim.

1 Like

feel free to voice your concerns but i think its just best to let them be at least for today (in terms of - we shouldnt vote them out). i sincerely doubt leafia and/or kiiruma are winning as wolves here

1 Like

I dont wanna vote them out cause either of them could simply be a civ lying. But double pr claims in a 10 player game is rough

1 Like

I just. Feel like porscha is silent less cause she is a wolf more or less cause she doesnt have anything to defend. Her votes are ridding on “You didnt talk yesterday” “we are sheeping arctic”

I’ll iso Tutuu and leafia, Zug again after uni to see if i have anything better

I think its most likely wolf is outside of pr claim and outside of not voting, mostly outside of pr claim cuz that wont be able to last forever, a little outside of vote on lol cuz i just dont see why lol’s wolf partner there wouldnt just bus him when he got wagoned early and then half lol-catted the rest of the day and otjerwise that leaves me exactly with the one other person who didnt vote so if it isnt that person then like. Its clear that statistically spesking the wolf was in a voter, at the very least

I figured if a pr claim didnt get nk’d then there are limited options why:
Fake claim from wolf
Wolves assumed bait pr claim
Arctic spewed town by lol’s flip

I think option is less likely 1 like tutuu said, it would be very hard to maintain the pr claim to a win
Maybe second one, if wolves worry a pr claim will be tracked or protected and therefore just dodge
Third option probably also works in tandem with option 2, if thags the case, then just off arctic who lol was hard spewing town after he flipped wolf

I think you’ll find I am gonna win as wolf
(This is a joke. As I am a PR)

2 Likes

huh

this is a weird ass game lol

fucking please. idk whats happening.

1 Like

it feels just like everyone is sheeping reads rather then making thoughts on their own.

besides IceT and Leafia. you guys get a heart <3

yeah

Why are you voting porscha min

Bc it’s you if it isn’t porscha

But why?

Probs wants to lazy elim no voters first and keeps eyes off voter pool lol

Ugh dead game i’ll iso the group i said before after i am not light headed

Anyway, I’ve had a realisation about this game.
Though it’s not one I can share here, it’s a painful thing to realise.