Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

okay i kind of buy it now tbh

1 Like

Icy is a discord kitten?

3 Likes

Do better Oomfie

I’m a Discord kitten in thta I claim to be a poor little polarised cat on Discord sometimes

2 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

BOTC legacy is gonna be so much more fun with this info iceT :biohazard:

1 Like

MeLootz has been postong quite a bit, but none of their posts really stick out to me (beyond the awkward defense of 22)

Luka if this is real this is fucking awesome

1 Like

And this is the first post from HD which stands out to me. From my perspective, it seems like Icy and Ivy have mostly been running the show

1 Like

You actually scared IceT.
Thats a marvel in itself

1 Like

You’re arguing, Arctic, that I am a wrongboy. But you are not calling me a wrongboy and you feel very detached from the argument when you tend to get more personal as town

wrongboy

1 Like

Anyway, I don’t give a shit about Discord so looking back a bit. I don’t like ML’s “blendiness” that is looking back, and the mild defense of 22 could read as w/w or at least pocketing

HAI, Miku, and WL are those still slanking, for future reference

I have experinece with all of those players
They should stop slanking soon

1 Like

i’d appreciate if people stopped trying to read me from this. like it just does not work. my confidence is constantly fluctuating and rarely matches up to what i’m saying, i’ve proven this time and time again - i have to project confidence because otherwise i can’t do anything useful. 2 of my 3 mislynches have happened because of the lobby making this dumb read

should i be concerned given you tried to kill me as a wolf over similar reasoning? i feel like you should know better, because. like. really?

your push on garfooled also just feels bad. like i do not understand even with your recent explanations. he spoke about luka earlier - it makes perfect sense for him to be interested in my read on luka and be concerned that it was being ignored. i also don’t know why you think me arguing for something to be null rather than towny is wolfy. nor do i understand why you think a tonal difference could be explained by hydra dynamics

the towniest thing you’ve done was naked voting me then saying “polarized” but like, gth you are just doing shitpushes here

2 Likes

4 kittens*

Anyway, at ML and 22 GTH wolf, everyone else who has shown up GTH town right now

1 Like

3 Likes