Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Arctic birds town lean

Luka trs poison ivy as well

Gn :sleepingleafeon:

It’s not solely about confidence, it’s also about the way that confidence presents itself. Distant confidence versus the kind of on-the-ground shit you tend to have as town. Confidence that someone is wrong town versus confidence that someone is just wrong in general, often dipping into wolfreading people you disagree with solely on that basis. The shit you’re doing here.

You sound very different in this message from the last few and it’s towny :+1: But I still trustn’t you entirely

i apologies to IceT… :biohazard:

1 Like

I only said theyre GTH town not that I TR them
stop lying >.>

Its what he always wanted to be its fine

1 Like

i’d say good crosspost but it wasnt really a crosspost

1 Like

I’m playing mahjong so I’m typing these posts really slow it was a crosspost

1 Like

okay lets be honest
catch 22 is lock town from cute pfp
may is lock evil due to having demon horns in there pfp

3 Likes

how can anya be evil

But like. You can see the difference here. Right. The posts have different contexts and so I don’t think this is a hard wolftell but your early tone was very very redflaggy to me

this isn’t really true i don’t ever wolfread people for disagreeing with me, in fact i usually make the mistake of letting wolves get away with wolfreading me

you say all these words but how would you even relate this to my wolfgame, which was like over a year ago by now

such that it’s literally not even comparable
i’m explaining a read in one and i’m asking about someone else’s read in another

HD vs. 22 is uninspiring, there is a reason I don’t get involved in meta debates. I guess me vs. 22 was probably not much better from an outsider’s perspective

I’d be surprised if none if the slankers are wolves

Let’s change the discussion to something more productive: what do y’all think of Werefuck? (Yes it was a gaffe but hell I’m sticking with it) They seem to have dipped, but they have a few towny moments in their ISO. I like that they were suspicious of some of the reasons that people were townreading them; I think that usually comes from a towny place.

1 Like

You don’t usually hard wolfread them for it, but I’ve seen you audibly question people’s alignments as, like, a rhetorical tactic.

You sounded, in your wolfgame, at least when I read it back last (which was during Stratagem trying to meta you) very… like. Clean and detached and not immediately reacting toward the reads you made. It was all held in a clear plastic container in your head and you handled it with gloves as not to dirty your hands. You’ve immediately and strongly reversed that tell with your reaction to me wolfreading here.

I literally got magnus killed during the day because they wolfread me and I also got offended by arete making a bad read on me even though I was a wolf

Anyway I also don’t think this discussion spirals anywhere else productive and the tell I had has vanished so I’m going to move back to VOTE: MeLootz

But it SOUNDS different

Same actions but it SOUNDS different

These posts went pretty hard
whats different