Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

GTH right now, the scumteam is Icy/ML. Hazard agrees with me too. He even mentioned it in our PM on Discord. :sleepingleafeon:

I still dont feel like it could be danger here, like the worse thing about the slot is the crazy amount of wim showing bjt thats not enough for me. Whats your thoufhts oh HD, because so far they havent done much this phase. Feels like because they aremt being suspected that they are taking it easy which makes me suss af.

That’s nowhere close to the worst thing about that slot. :sleepingleafeon:

As to my thoughts on HD, GTH villager. :sleepingleafeon:

Heading out now for rl reasons so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

not true?

why did you feel this way and for what reason?

what makes wereduck look bad?
:fish:

no hurry
do your rl things
i am also doing those :+1:

Grats abi super happy for you :tada:

Also ivy what happened with me wereduck

We’re obviously not paired after d1 but I want to see what you think

UNVOTE

We also should sleep

Idk why’d you ever vote here

Wim is also such a stupid argument look at Lukas wim and my wim

Straight up proof win is nai

Okay

Why not

• Luka

Icet is sheeping Luka
Luka thinks it’s skipping vote will only cause my death and nothing more
Icet, if you are sheeping Luka do you doubt their TR on me?

(deleted)

1 Like

theyve said nothing in hydra chat so i didnt even know they tred you

guess its implied from their solve

At this point in time it may be what I personally need to see to get myself off you.
Something doesnt sit right about that whole ordeal.
You unvoted then the next day apologies for unvoting? Which at the time was confusing cause even if you did change your vote it would have tied at best.
Unvoting was your best possible scenario so why apologies for it the next day.

Following another bit that tips me off is you called leafia scum that day for claiming PR and HaI also claimed PR. Why did you trust WL claim all of a sudden. The person you were scum reading. These are the thoughts that keep popping off in my head and why i still dont necessarily see you as town :biohazard:

And the fact everyone bar us are calling you town. Idk :biohazard:

Dw i liked a message as hazard like 1 minute ago

1 Like

bleh I don’t think you’re town but not necessarily scum. Sorry if I’m wrong but I’ve seen 0 solving from you and really everything you’ve said has already been stated and you’re trying to just stay alive / get by.