Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

IDK why people are clearing you off unvoting thats so dumb

1 Like

like, not even AI

1 Like

the only thing it changes is specifically Miku and ML cant be the scum team

it was proven in the other game where Me and Luka were scum together that scum can in fact, change their votes at EOD

Its hard to find scum for me.

I am of the world HD/ML still contains one scum. Either i am misreading May or ML is fooling everyone.

DI is aligned with ML through conversations which is why i believed they were the most probable partner for them.

HD if scum i dont know who would be partnered with them… maybe WD. When HD was pushed WD kept insisting to kill HAI first. And that turned out perfectly

Omg IceT where the fuck have you been

Fuck now i like your spot better what the actual fuck IceT :biohazard:

1 Like

school :sob:

I had the week off last week so I was hyper active everywhere and then school started again and im like bleehhhhhhh waking up in the morning takes so much out of me

1 Like

honestly i thought their towncase on us was a bit pockety and i thought some of the points they made felt kind of illogical and reachy

where the fuck did this come from? I might’ve read nothing that Luka sent but I certainly remember you pocketing us the entire day saying how we’re the towniest duo in the game and now this? This isn’t really an accusation towards us but I heavily dislike how opportunistic you’re sounding rn

poisons posting is really messy and reads feel like theyre flipping around constantly

i feel like generally signs point to hell being scum here

you have no right to say we’re the ones pocketing you, completely hypocritical

that sounded super rude oops sorry

i mean i dont remember saying that but maybe my partner did. im a separate person with separate thoughts

1 Like

Maybe because two people are posting on this account

We already have you pocketed why would I do that as scum

• Luka

Screenshotted
Retweeted
Canceled on twitter

• Luka

oh ok that makes a lot more sense :wowee:

I forget this is a hydra games sometimes my headcanon is

• Ivy - Leafia
  • ML - Garfooled
  • HD - May
  • Miku - Abi
  • Us - Luka
  • Wereduck - a singular entity

Uhm, above few posts were psy just fyi.

I don’t think they needed to pocket us, because on day 1 danger other head basically told the one sussing us to lay off. Which if danger is mafia why would the heads fight on a scum read when they can just push someone under a single mind.

Atleast it’s something ive considered when labeling the slot as town.

1 Like

why am I getting canceled

anishocked