Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Abi is so deep into her townmeta that it isn’t even funny. Check the last game for her wolfmeta. This game and that are like night and day. :sleepingleafeon:

I’ve scummer with her more times than I towned with her. Compare her last game to stratagem 15. These reads don’t work and she’s mafia

This is true sort of
I belieb in Abi enough that I think they could change things up a bit though
:fish:

Also Leafia is also off meta for scum as well
But she is even more off meta as town than that
So I belieb in you too Leafia
Don’t feel left out ;-;

Is that your entire argument

I belieb in you all!

I really doubt meta holds true after sorc17

Does eqsy belieb in us :wowee:

I think once Abi rolled scum enough they would realize they need to change things up :+1:

Nah Eqsy wouldn’t trust you babysitting a trashcan
I would trust you guys to watch my fishing rod
(no innuendo intended, we love fishing funnies here)

1 Like

They work. Trust me. I have what amounts to a godread on her and why are you so concerned about my read on her slot? Aren’t I always a wolf here? Going to head out for a bit for RL now too. :sleepingleafeon:

I bet being scum is so fun in hydras though
Like imagine?
You can mess up and not cry over it too much

Acknowledged
But the fact that it is out of website and something you are now trying out here is maybe not AI
But it isn’t clearing either

yeah cause ive noticed Hazard I can reason with.

they also have not done much this phase, it felt like alot of their early activity came when they were being sussed.

im gonna say it right out, why are you giving HD a free pass. They’ve literally done nothing today to warrant be left as a town read.

I gained motivation once my brother got mis eliminated, which is why i am taking this game seriously.

I did, but at this point i basically forgot what post Leafia was calling tmi.

This why i asked about bussing cause idk the interactions with Miku felt forced, also they cleared HD who has done nothing this phase which is so fucking suss.

???, i literally began sussing you the moment my brother flipped vigilante.