Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

see whats weird about the soft is the fact now one even mentioned they soft, they brought it up that they were softing when they got voted not to long after the soft. Despite the person stating they not even vote poison cause of the supposed post that was a soft.

Also poison barely had any pressure at the time for the soft to even be made, it still feels like their an agenda there that i can shake.

I’m looking for it now
Worry not

Also
Leafia claimed that Danger has TMI that I am town
@Poison_Ivy
What changed?
:fish:

I do agree with icy and ML that you really are making it impossible for people to town read you, and if I lost because that I won’t take any fault in it.

I want you to tell me why you think HD is town and why you think Danger is mafia. If you can’t explain either of those with detail then your just mafia with an agenda.

Only you hopped on to my bandwagon of Leafia sus after I reaction tested them
Only saying that their reaction was weird and not even voting I believe
That is when they claimed they were softing this whole time
And now they claim that the instance they softed was only that one time? (EoD1)

LIKE WTF EVEN IS THIS POST??? REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE FUCKING THINKS, YOUR READS ARE STILL IMPORTANT. IF YOU ARE TOWN YOUR REASONS SHOULD MATTER.

GOD YOUR SO FREAKING AGGRIVATING.

I have Want it Less I tihnk

2 Likes

I dont really want it

2 Likes

To their credit this could’ve also been done to take a hit for NK from the mafia

I believe that was tghe only time they softed, because they pointed out not to long after it was a soft. Unless they softed prior to that any other softs dont really matter.

Also ide like to remind everyone calling out your own soft literally defeats the purpose of the soft lol.

Sorry May
glub glub glub

Doing my best regardless. I’m gonna pull out the notebook. I’m gonna try to find the wolves. I’m gonna get bored halfway through. This is an inevitability.

I had a pretty Negative read on Wereduck for a bit but I think this snappiness just now is towny from them. I had a pretty Positive read on Ivy but also I’m thinking about just how effective a coaching scum partner Hazzy would be and it scares me. I don’t know what’s going on.

Who even voted poison after the supposed soft, was it you ML or catch22?

i might’ve been the initail voter
i don’t know if it was after the soft
I can look

I know I certainly suspected Leafia after she started softing TPR, she’s historically done it a lot in her wolfgames, she claims TPR every time she’s on the block. Her saying she did it without even talking to Haz is odd.

The issue is why even soft there, if they are just gonna point it out. Because it literally wasnt doing anything to help them tank a kill anymore.

Thought: the wolves in this situation are likely to want to be seen as more consistent and decisive than the townies, because everyone is very disoriented and conflicting with each other. It’s very easy to push a town like this in a given direction if you just do your best to sound like you know what you’re talking about.

This true which is another reason to be supporting sleep.

post 2264

oh i found the soft

actually—

post 2374 (for the vote)

WHAT IS DC LEAFIAAAAAA
WHAT WAS THE TYPO FORRRRR

You were the one that voted Leafia
Not catch-22

i voted poison after hyuo claimed vig, but the vote i was refering to was the vote from you that cause poison to out their own supposed soft.