Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Dang I got a bit of the bystander effect
Thanks HD for calling it out
:fish:

im not taking it out on the thread, im taking it out leafia. Ive spent hours on end trying to figure this game out and its not fun when a player response is as simple as im wrong your right.

Thats how leafia responses feel. I wanna solve the game that literally became mountainous the moment my brother died because people decided a cfd 1 min before eod was good.

I think calling out their own soft is more beneficial towards mafia than town
I just need to put into words why
But basically as mafia you avoid getting shot for countering the real vigilante while also suggesting them a target
As town you just outted your own soft and exposed the real vigilante, and that out of nowhere counter was kind of weird
Why was that necessary?
You exposed Hyunwoo’s cover if they were real

This is really aggravating having to explain myself multiple timesonly for people to ignore me every single time. :sleepingleafeon:

Take a break then
Sorry you feel that way
Stressful game, I know

TBF I listened, I just don’t believe your reason.

You literally said you softed to tank a shot, which isn’t true because you wouldnt have outted your soft

I’ve also been listening
Uh reading
You called it WIFOM
But from your POV I just think it was more beneficial as mafia to do what you did than as town
That doesn’t change that fact

Take a kit-kat break
(Not sponsored)

Again I can’t stress this enough, but it is counterproductive to call out your own softs. There only time this matters is if your a PR and ur being pushed later in the game. So you have it as a fall back to defend yourself, which isn’t the case here because the only town PR died d1 to a cfd.

It literally is true though and I explained why I said what I did too. I wanted the wolves to be truly conflicted whether or notI was actuallythe vig to increase the chances of me getting night killed andI had to explain my suspicions somehow to get the vig to shoot where I wanted them to shoot.

Not only that, my actions make no sense coming from scum/Leafia. I don’t just soft a PR as scum when I’m under literally no pressure like that. :sleepingleafeon:

You’re ignoring both logic and how I play as a villager vs. asa wolf then. :sleepingleafeon:

Okay I found that TMI for you

1 Like

I do not know ur meta, so this is of no use to me.

Then stop thinking you can read me. :sleepingleafeon:

Why wouldn’t you just trust their judgement and that they’ve read the thread?

Because vanilla town often soft PR
That makes you look good

thats not even tmi, its mean explaining why two people shouldnt be voting the same person. Regardless of who you think is mafia, you should be playing under the assumption your wrong. Sleep allows for atleast the removal of one more person from the pool. Which therefore strenghtens any scum reads you have.

Idc if I suss poison, I am not confident enough to bed the game on that read and I don’t think anyone else should either.

1 Like

When you begin with
“100 percent this person”
You frame it like you know it
That’s how I saw it I guess

1 Like

i mean its just wording, if i was that confident I just be voting poison here but im not.

Because they aren’t me and might not see the same thing I was seeing.

They do more often than you might think.

Looks like TMI to me although the explaination does make me feel a bit better about it.

Then don’t call it as me being 100% wolf. :sleepingleafeon:

Now to head out and take a break. I need one.:sleepingleafeon:

1 Like