Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

I am solidly in my townmeta right now.

Because there’s three people I heavily suspect and Hazard believes in them enough forme not to focus my attention there for now. After all, there’s only two wolves.

No you didn’t.

I’ve literally explained a dozen times that I softed to try and bait the nightkill so that the vigwould survive. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

You’re talking like reads can’t ever change right here.

I’ve literally explained everything numerous times and if you can’t find me town by now you’re trying not to find me as town.

When have I ever been able to explain anything adequately regardless of alignment? This is so wolfy it’s almost enough to convince me that you’re the wolf over ML.

Because if someone is lockwolf to you, why care so much about their reads? Wolves don’t even have any real reads.

Which is what I’ve been saying literally since it happened.

It’s literally wolfy beyond belief.

I was nowhere close to being on the block and you know it. No one was even suspecting mem i had less than no reason to do that as a wolf.

Because someone, I think you, but I might be misremembering,acted like they thought I was vig and wanted me dead.

DC was the typo. :sleepingleafeon:

I am never paired with Ivy lol
Wereduck is never paired with Ivy
(I don’t think)
:fish:

Please tell me already what DC was originally meant to be
I am about to lose my mind over this
I might never know

This is bs, cause you outted your own soft. So there is no way that was your plan.

Hold on
They outted their soft to get me shot
And not themselves shot

wtf does this mean? I litearlly don’t know ur meta. But if your not gonna explain ur reads, how else am i supposed to be sway to vote into your reads???

Like idk how i am supposed to take this lol.

that was ML, glad you can’t even remember why you outted your own soft lol.

the why doesnt matter, cause their actions literally contradict their reasoning for the soft.

I literally already have. It’s a typo not meant to be in the post at all. It isn’t supposed to be anything. My phone changed and to an DC for some reason. It likes to do that I’ve found. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Okay then you are just lying then
I thought as ____ would explain it
But you were just saying you literally don’t do it

No. Because I found you scum.y and I never once outed my soft. :sleepingleafeon:

“real vigi shoot @MeLootz
This isn’t outting your soft?

You’ve never heard of wifom it seems. I wanted them to think I was the vig trying to look like I had been covering for the vig. :sleepingleafeon:

YOU CANT CALL YOUR OWN POST WIFOM??? LMFAO

THATS NOT HOW FUCKING WIFOM WORKS.

WIFOM IS APPLIED TO A POST BY ANOTHER PERSON NOT THE PERSON WHO FUCKING WROTE IT.

leafia bring me HW im done here. I’m over banging my head at a wall trying to figure out if ur town playing poorly or mafia playing poorly.

Can you act like something else please

I’ve tried reasoning, I’ve tried staying calm, i’ve tried using logic to understand the poison slot. Im done.

not even sure what this post means lol

Next time you feel this way walk away from the keyboard and take a break
Not ask for the other head
@Wereduck

I literally can and it’s literally how Wifom works.
:sleepingleafeon:

“Can you not take your frustration out on the thread as it creates a bad environment” but put through the May filter that goes on all my words