Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

I did well on my quiz today. And I think I did pretty well on the exam. I likely got a question wrong, but it’s six 10-point questions graded out of 50, so a perfect score is 120%… so I probably still got around 100%. Maybe more if I get lucky with partial credit.

1 Like

unless miku and danger are mafia together, theres no way icy is mafia here after that unvote.

The only world the slots mafia is exactly with Miku.

I have never disagreed with you more

That reasoning and post was wolfy as fuck.

1 Like

Theres a few thing I wanna point out before someone decides to hammer sleep.

HD slot seems the most suspect, next to Poison.

I plan to revluate everything on day 4, if i live, then ill try to figure out the teams.

Incase I do die, i suggest creating teams that make sense because if you can find a partner to a scum read its probably cause they arent mafia.

If you are certain that 2 people can be teammates on day 4 after isoing everyone, thats probably the route that needs to be taken regardless of how it ends.

what part do u disagree with? my read on icy, or putting u 2 together?

can’t*

I am slow tonight. Could you explain further?

Because its possible miku and danger planned that, thats just one hypothesis though. Plus the timeline between it was too quickly which is why I think danger is just town here cause they reacted quick enough to Miku vote.

I still don’t understand, I’m sorry

what part dont u understand im confused?

What makes Danger town for unvoting?

Danger unvoting when he did was signs he was worried about a hammer, if hes town this is understandable concern because theres risk of hammer from mafia if hes wrong about poison.

The only word where danger isn’t town for that unvote is where they and Miku are mafia together, and they planned this entire interaction.

1 Like

i feel like thats a fair assumption on my part, i may be poor at explaining stuff but im not dumb lol.

1 Like

It’s a fair assumption. IDK that I 100% agree. But I don’t know much tonight. I am very, very tired

I don’t understand how i can explain this better.

Icys logic literally makes no sense.

1 Like

btw how is this a slip?

You and poison have the same mindset about how people should view their reads in a situation where if danger is town and hes wrong, he riskings losing the game.

Idk why you 2 are so bull horned about voting a scum read, are you not afraid of being wrong?

your talking about my icy read, or something else im confused.

I am very afraid of being wrong which is exactly why sleep is the best course of action, because atleast with 1 more person removed from the poe I can have more confidence in my scum reads.

Do you ever see a world where it’s Icy and Ivy, or is that completely ruled out for you?

I’d cooonsiiiider voting here if there was an obvious nightkill target and I didn’t think we’d get much info by waiting, but I think getting the extra clear from hte NK is genuinely valuable here