Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Like I said I plan to iso everyone, to create worlds that make sense on day 4. Only one world is possible so if I can find a world where I believe its Icy and Ivy then yes.

This also depends on bussing, ik poison head is willing to buss, however, I know nothing about the danger heads.

1 Like

Luka has said he’s a habitual busser but last I saw him play scum he hard defended his partner all game

Let me rephrase that, I don’t know for sure, but i remember someone mentioning the fact that one of the heads is comfortable bussing. I believe it was the leafia head.

prob had to cchange their play so they didnt wisk outting their partner in that game. Did they win or lose?

Leafia has/had a habit of being extremely eager to bus her partners, even when it’s not really… something I’d do. Hazard could easily pull that back, though, I think.

Nah, that was Luka’s second game there, he didn’t really need to switch it up, he just did. They won.

It was with Abbi, actually. I got misexecuted.

How is

“Town would have lost if votes were locked”

Not a fucking slip

When the only person who got voted was Ivy who Icy claims to think is wolf.

1 Like

In my last few scum games I havent done it. I noticed that then corrected it

1 Like

Shrug, cant speak for icy. More as though they think that it votes werent locked town would be in a poor place then.

cause this is true, mean if votes werre locked. I think it be like 1 to 1 on two people really early on. Which if mafia were neither of those voters they just end the game there basically.

Id like to say that with every game my scum game is imrpoving(every scum game)
I notice my flaws and correct them

1 Like

@Miku stop working under the assumption people have god reads. I am human, I am no more certainity that poison flips scum than the next person.

I’ve lost plenty of xylos. I am a very cautious player. If that makes me scummy so be it.

The next person is me by the way

I think Wereduck is town.

lolol

Hey guys. Might be putting my dog down.
Icet might take over the rest of the game, dont know. We’ll see. Taking them to the emergency room right now.

2 Likes

yikes, take care of yourself luka. Ill pray all goes well.

1 Like

Icy is your hydra so you can speak for it

No it’s not true

Ivy would be locked on me

Me and Icy would be locked on ivy

Icy believes Ivy is scum

So how THE FUCK does town lose holy shit